Denial - Danse

WARNING: NSFW CONSENT AHEAD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT SORT OF THING THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!

Y/N is tired of Danse's lectures and, to be frank, is surprised that he still feels the need to give them. He was her sponsor for months, until his exile. Yet, after all this time, he still yaps on and on about the Brotherhood's morals. Yesterday, he was pissed because she refused to go back to the Prydwen on time. Today, he's pissed because she admitted to having an argument with Maxson - again .

"Why're you still so up his ass ?" She finally yells, cutting off whatever he was saying before (she stopped listening ages ago).

"I-I am not!" He stammers at her crude choice of words.

"Yes, you are. All you do is go on about what Maxson would want, or what I should be doing instead of being here . The Commonwealth managed fine without me for two-hundred years, Danse. It'll last another two-hundred after I'm gone. I think it can wait for a day."

Y/N won't admit it, but she hasn't felt as bothered with fixing the world after finding Shaun. Shocking news: discovering your baby boy has surpassed you in age can have a negative impact on your emotional wellbeing. It really didn't help to have Danse outed as a synth - now, when she's aboard the Prydwen, she either has to train Initiates, scout areas or attend meetings . She knows it's Maxson's way of punishing her, so they argue. When they argue, he continues punishing her. When she comes back to the truck stop to have a break from it all, Danse argues with her over shirking her responsibilities.

They don't speak again until they've finished dinner, but she can tell he is thrumming with anticipation. Any moment now, she will get another earful. She's bored. She's tired. But, most of all, she misses being able to travel with him at her side. The last four visits have resulted in arguments, and it only makes her feel worse... So, when he finally opens his mouth to speak, Y/N catches his lips in a kiss.

"Paladin," He grumbles, "I'm trying to talk."

"Well, stop ," She purrs. Y/N teases his lower lip the way he has grown to love - nipping and kissing just enough to soothe any pain. This clears his train of thought. After a moment of trying to remember what he wanted to say, Danse finally gives in. The former paladin melts into his girlfriend's touch, humming softly as she presses her body to his.

Before long, she is straddling him on their beat-up sofa, pressing her hips into his growing erection. Their kisses grow heavy after he lifts her shirt over her head. They haven't done this in a while - so it comes as no surprise to Y/N when the familiar wetness pools between her legs. He hasn't so much as touched her yet. But, when he finally tends to her beaded nipples, the shockwave of pleasure almost has her bucking her hips.

Y/n presses her palm to the bulge in his jeans, and Danse groans in that husky way that drives her crazy. She wants nothing more than to slip him inside of her - ride him until he forgets about the Brotherhood, Arthur Maxson and her responsibilities. But, she quickly recognises the power she currently has... And a devious plan forms in her mind.

He lets out a relieved grunt as she frees him from his confines, then groans as her hand encircles his aching length. Y/N strokes him slowly, from base-to-tip, making sure to spread her thumb over the beads of pre-cum that begin to form. Whilst working his cock, she begins nipping at his thigh, working her tongue and teeth up to the edge of his balls. His breath is ragged by the time she takes one in her mouth. She feels a calloused hand clutch at her hair, and she knows he's getting close.

"Y/N," He chokes, "Like that, yeah... Oh, fuck , so close... So..."

Suddenly, she stops, and the gentle hold she has on his cock tightens around the tip. All pleasure is put on hold, and he swallows in surprise. When she meets his gaze, her eyes are hard.