Chapter 1:

Hey Guys!!! My new book is up!! Hope you guys enjoy...And yes I'm a little too obsessed with Luka and wrote this chapter but he's so handsome and kind!! Gonna stop bragging and yeah... Go ahead!!!

Marinette's POV:

(At the Bakery)

Today's the first day Of Grade 11!!! Grade 10 was tough year since I'd been saving Paris with Chat and All that admiring of Adrien but sadly or should I say weirdly... I've lost my love for Adrien... Now I DONT seem to stutter around Adrien which Im ok about!

 I go Ahead to my closet and pick my outfit for today, I've decided to wear something vey casual ,free and stylish: (the outfit is at the top) and put my hair into a ponytail (she has long hair reaching her elbow). After that, I quickly grab a croissant, kiss my mum and dad a goodbye and head  to school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At School)

As I'm running towards the school...I see someone with black hair (with blue died tips), a white t-shirt and a little sweater on top as well black jeans!!!!And let me tell ya he was really cute!

Suddenly someone punches me on my arm and yes you can guess it was Alya.

"Hey girl... What ya looking at?" she says as,

"N-n-nothing!!!" I stupidly say...

"Don't tell me that your in to Julika's Brother!!"She says as I open my mouth...he's Julika's Brother!!WATT!!

"Stop staring and move on..we're gonna be late!!!" Alya says as I'm still in shock and Follow her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In class)

As Me and Alya run into school, we meet Adrien and Nino,

"Hey Marinette and Alya, we were waiting for you come on!!" Adrien says as we follow him,

"Hello Class Before we make the new class seating plan let me introduce to you a new class member, Julia's Brother Luka!!!" Ms. Bustier says...

Suddenly the same guy I saw earlier came in.. I could feel my cheeks turning all hot and red.

"Hi, I'm Luka and I'm a guitarist, I used to be homeschooled but this year I decided to come here and yeah I'm very exited!!!"He said and as I heard his voice, my heart melted!!!

"OK now Luka stand next to Adrien and the Others and we'll start making the seating plan by taking 2 names out of this hat and who ever gets picked... sit next to each other!!" Ms. Bustier says which makes my heart start pumping as Adrien who sat next to me grabs my hand,

"It's ok, no big deal!" He says...

How was it and yeah A CLIFFHANGER!!!!...