Chapter four

Chapter 4

(Kaitlyn's POV)

'Do you want to come over to meet my friends? -H'

As I looked down at my phone I didn't know what to do. He's a stranger but yet again, I should go, and invite rose she would be mad if I didn't go. Before I knew it I was calling rose.

"Hello, rose speaking."

I could tell she didn't look at the caller ID.

"Hello, this is Jane." I said laughing hoping she didn't look at her phone.

"Hello, kaitlyn why did you call?" She said I couldn't wait for her to hear what I was about to tell her. But then I remembered I didn't text Harry back.

"Ummm hold one one sec, I'm gonna put you on speaker." I then quickly texted Harry

'Okay only if my friend rose can come along?'

"Kaitlyn it's being 30 seconds talk all ready!" I didn't want to ask until Harry said it was okay.

'Yes that's fine love' great now I can ask rose.

"Rose, can you come with me to a friends house?" I asked her I didn't want to tell her it was Harry styles house because surprises are fun.

"Okay. What friend?" Rose asked confused.

"A new one don't worry they won't rape you. I think."

-----

(Naills p.o.v)

Harry told me and the lads to come over to meet this girl he meet at nandos. He said she was really pretty and seemed to be a lot like all of is combined.

"Okay so boys she said she was bringing and friend that is a fan."

All of the boys just nodded.

'Knock knock'

Harry went to answer the door and reveled the most beautiful girl I have every seen. I didn't know if it was kaitlyn or her friend but she had long blonde hair and blueish green eyes.

"Hi I'm Kaitlyn." The pretty blonde one said.

"Hello, I'm Louis, and this is Liam,zayn you already know Harry and this is Niall." Louis said while shaking her hand.

She then started to shake all of the boy's hands, once she got to me her hand was so gentle and delicate.

---

(Kaitlyn' P.O.V)

Okay so the blonde one Niall I think was staring at me I kept thinking if something was wrong with me. Wait why do I care what he thinks I just meet him.

"So kaitlyn do you like London?" Liam said I could tell he actually cared.

"Yeah but I still miss America." I honestly did like it here but I missed my family and friends.

"I know how you feel I'm from Ireland it's not as far as America but you understand." Niall said his beautiful blue eyes staring back into mine.

"When did you move here?" I asked Niall I loved the way he looked at me.

"Soon after X factor." He told me not breaking the stare we were holding.

---

(Roses p.o.v)

Well Kaitlyn,Louis,Zayn,Niall, and Liam were inside me and Harry were and the balcony talking. He was so much nicer then I thought possible.

"So you did what in Dublin?" I said laughing my head off.

"Well all I did was pants most of the boys, once I got to Niall he farted on my face." He said laughing harder than me.

All of a sudden we both got quite and his green eyes looked deeply in my hazel ones. Before I knew it his lips we gently pressed against mine.

---

(Kaitlyns p.o.v)

Once we left roses face had the worlds biggest smile and I knew I had a smile too but not as big as hers.

"So what happened with you and Harry?" I asked as she got a more thoughtful back to earth face.

"Umm good things I suppose, okay we kissed!" She said partially screaming the last part.

"I could see it coming you to are made for each other." I said as she blushed hiding he face in her jacket.

"We are here." I said as I pulled in to her house drive way.

" see you soon bye." She said opening her car door.

"Bye." I said as she closed the door.

--

Once I got home I went on the internet and call me crazy but I searched Niall I wanted to see if her had a girl friend. Luckily he didn't I was actually really happy.

I got all of the boys numbers and so did rose but I really wanted to call Niall we really hit it off I found my self talking to him the most out of all the boys. He was special but I don't know why.

Authors note: yay a couple but that's not even the main couple can I just say #naitlyn or #kaill I don't know what one you guys would like better. I put more point of views in I hope you guys liked that tell me if you did the comments.

Love: honey but Horan

Vote/comment/fan