Chapter 1: The Day Before

3 Years Earlier

"Hehehe, I'll get you this time, dear brother of mine," I chuckled to myself.

It's finally time for me to get you back for all those times you got me into trouble. I sneered when I remembered all the times I was caught and he wasn't. It just wasn't fair! I always suffer! I'm like the ugly duckling; all alone. Let's leave the ugly part out 'cause I mean, I may be fifteen, but that does not mean that I don't have a nice body; anyway, back to the point. I am tired of his dumb plans and me being put into them.

So I have a plan which includes gum, scissors, myself, and some army gear. I put on my army boots, pants, and shirt on with a little bit black paint on my face. I was ready to go. I have to admit I look pretty badass except for my hair, which I grabbed and threw up, leaving some strands here and there.

Now all that was missing was the assmunch. While I waited for him, I decided to set up my plan. I slammed the door to his bedroom open and walked in. His room was always neat and tidy. It would be a disaster if his precious room got messed up.
Looking left to where his desk was at, which was in the corner of his room, I decided to start my plan there. Putting my hand in my pocket I grabbed some gum. I popped the gum in my mouth and blew a few bubbles. With a pop, I took the gum out of my mouth and stuck it all over his homework, which looked pretty important to me. But hey, all is fair in love and war, especially if you're put in every one.
After feeling content with my evil artwork I went to step two, which was to trash his room. So I walked next to his closet, which was next to the window, and grabbed all of his sweatshirts and hoodies and snipped them. "Hehehe. You should be careful next time brother," I said to myself. After tossing his blankets and tipping over his bed, I walked out of his room, not bothering to close the door.

When I reached the bottom step, the front door clicked and then in no time I was enveloped in a big hug. "Ughhh... I can't... breathe..." I grasped at the shirt of my twin brother Alex. Then when he didn't reluctantly let me go I punched him in the head. Alex wimpered then looked up in my direction. Seeing him kneel down on the floor and me being taller than him now, until he gets up... Made me feel inferior! Then he made a fake tear fall down his face and said " W-w-why would you punch me..." Laughing harshly, I spoke, "Oh ho ho. Don't give me that face! And for bananas sake don't cry. Your a man for petes sake. When you grow some balls, come back to me."
He groaned, then reluctantly got up. Now he was taller than me again, and by two freaking inches! Being small sucks... But then again it has its advantages. I looked at my brother again and yelled at him to close the door. Then I told him to do what he needed to before our parents got home before night. They were on a trip for 2 days to the Bahamas, and with nothing else to do, Alex and me fought or pranked each other.

Walking to the oh so comftorable looking couch, I plopped down on it face first. That's when I heard a scream and then footsteps decending down the stairs. A low rumble from behind didn't stop me from nuzzling my pillow named First Loves. The pillow had a painting of a man and women lit by the moonlights glow. It was my favorite because it could explain a whole story that I didn't feel like explaining. Taking me out of my trance I heard my bother yell "Angelllll!!!!"

I kept my face buried in the pillow and without notice he sat on me, faced toward my foot. He pulled my leg and foot up, pulled my sock off and tickled me.

"BAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! I CANNOT BREATHE!!"

"Well baby sister, you shouldn't have gone into my room and made such a huge mess. Now like you said to me earlier, grow some balls and take it like a man!"

"But-but-but-- BAHAHAHAHA!! I'm-- BAHAHA-- not a man" I gasped with such little breathe I could give.

After what seemed like hours he finally let go of my poor abused foot. When I got a chance I flipped over underneathe him to where I was facing him. When I looked up at his face he was only a couple of inches away from mine to where his breathe brushing across my face. He smelt soo good! Like a morning's breeze with a mix of strawberries. I looked down at his lips despite myself. They were just so full and pink, which were also, oh so kissable. When I had looked over every inch of his face and had made my way back to his face I saw him looking at me with pure satisfaction. I turned my head to the left and looked at the couch that had just seemed interesting.

"Angellllll ~~" Alex whispered.

He leaned down and bit my ear. I looked at him again trying to glare but it turned into shock 'cause this time his lips were almost touching mine. I looked into his bright blue eyes which mirrored mine. "w-w-what?" I stuttered. He just giggled then looked me up and down from how he was sitting on me. At that moment our eyes met once again. Alex licked his lips then pulled my hands above my head. "ALEX!! What are you d-d-d" I didn't get to finish my sentence because my mouth became preoccupied. I tried to struggle underneath my brothers grip but he kept me firmly grasped to the couch, plus he was ten times stronger than I was.

I tried to speak again but all I could muster were muffled noises. When Alex finally let me breathe for a second he had done something I have never expected anyone to do. He pushed his hardened member against my inner thigh, causing me to throw my head back and moan. I lifted my head up to look up at him embarassed thinking that hed be to, but when I looked into his eyes they had been filled with desire; and I was the one who supposedly made him this way. My head was going everywhere as he kept pushing upwards making my stomach do weird flips. My body was heated in another way that I have never expected to happen. it was so new to me. When we were getting more into it, the lock to the front door had clicked.

Me and Alex stood looking at each other stunned, mood totally ruined. I was the first to move, pushing him off of me and throwing him off the couch. I turned the T.V on and made him sit, glaring at him I whispered "Don't you dare talk about this ever again." Alex just looked at me, smirked then turned his head to the T.V. "Alexx!!! I mean-- I-" I was silenced by a kiss yet again. He pulled back, looked me in the eye, then feeling content went back to watching T.V. leaving me yet again blushing and embarrassed.

When our little deed was done our parents had walked through the door. It was out mother first who walked in and set her stuff down. She looked up to check the house to make sure we didn't burn or break the house. After she was satisfied that the house didnt fall apart she ran to us with wide open arms. >.> no. Alex and I got off the couch and swerved her. Our mother began to get irritated after awhile of not getting us into her embrace. I was going to look at Alex but I was still to embarassed with what had happened earlier.

When our mother growled our father instantly showed up and had an arm around her looking around for any potential danger. When there was none he loosened his grip around her waist and relaxed. He looked at my brother and I, then at our mother before sighing. "Ember, you actually had me panicked for a second." He chuckled. Ember huffed then turned her head away from our father, then back again but with a bit of fury in her eyes. "Well Damien," she poked his chest "You can sleep on the couch tonight. How does that sound?" then she walked upstairs. When I heard her scream I knew she had passed Alex's room. This time I actually looked at him and smirked my most menacing smirk. He growled then stopped when our mother yelled his name "ALLEXXX !!!! GET YOUR DOGGY ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW !"

When the sound of our mothers voice rang throughout the house me and dad flinched, but I came out of it and said, "You lived a good life. We will all miss you." Then he trudgingly bound up the stairs turning around once more to give me a look that said he'll get me back. I then heard dad shuffle next to me and when I saw him sigh he looked at me and laughed. Of course I joined him though, because it was funny. When we were done with our fit of laughter I ran and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug I could give. "DADDDDDDDDDD I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!" His reply was to hug me back.

It was then that our doorbell rang. I had tought it was suspicious because it was 1:56 a.m and mostly everyone was asleep. I had a bad feeling about this, and usually when I have a bad feeling about something it ends up becoming true. Since my smell and hearing weren't that good yet ('cause my wolf hasn't awakened) I couldn't tell if the situation was going to be bad or not. I pulled on my dads sleeve and shook my head 'no' but he just smiled and went to the door. The minute the door was opened was when everything went to shit. I will never forget that day or the people who murdered my family and raped me in front of my brother. I am filled with rage and hatred, and thats why I am alone.

okay i have absolutely no excuse for why i took forever to update this. and i honestly have to admit that it was hard writing this chapter because i didnt know what to write so im sorry if it is horrible. But the picture to your right is Angels brother :3 aint he a cutie?