iii.

Jungkook snapped back to reality and chuckled lightly at the memories that had just replayed in his mind.

Hoseok and Jin had managed to pry Namjoon off of Jungkook before he passed out. Yoongi nearly pissed himself from laughing and Jimin was scarred.

They had managed to get back to Namjoon and Jin's house and all knocked out in various places, too tired to bring up the car incident. The next morning, all the boys went back to Namjoon's house and it had suddenly hit Jungkook as to why everything seemed so familiar.

He had been to Namjoon's house with the rest of the boys a couple times on their weekends to play videogames and hangout. Tae's room was the room that was always closed shut, and Jungkook had passed by that room about a thousand times, but he guessed that he wasn't able to recall the room or Mrs.Kim in the darkness of that night.

They'd had breakfast with Mrs.Kim, and Jungkook wanted to die. He apologized profusely for flashing her by accident, to which she just laughed.

"It's okay honey I was just caught off guard, I wasn't expecting to see my son getting his brains screwed out. I'm just glad you boys used protection, I was actually hoping you two would meet at some point." Jungkook had cringed at her use of words while the other boys howled with laughter, except Namjoon who was still a little bit salty that morning. Things had managed to work out between the two in the end, because Jungkook didn't know he'd fucked his brother. It was an honest accident and Namjoon could never stay mad at his dongsaeng.

When a drowsy Taehyung limped into the kitchen wearing what looked like Jungkook's forgotten t-shirt and a pair of baby blue boxers, Jungkook lost his breath.

"What's with all the fucking yelling? Ma my ass hurts so ba-" Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized there were other people in the room and he burst into a furious red blush when he met eyes with Jungkook.

"Gguk..."

"Hey Tae." Jungkook couldn't help the grin that split across his face.

Their little moment was sure ruined a second later though.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU DID THE DIRTY." Jimin was suddenly all up in Taehyung's face, a frown etched into his face.

"I-I-"

"And why Jungkook of all people, that muscle pig has nothing on Bogum." Jimin was the face of the devil if you believed it.

He looked over his shoulder at Jungkook and gave him a chilling smile.

That little fucker-

"Alright baby stop instigating. I'm not letting you watch anymore of keeping up with the kardashians." Yoongi dragged Jimin onto his lap where he pouted like a baby.

"I'm still hurt."

"You ain't the only one who's hurt sweetie," Mrs.Kim mumbled as she sipped her tea, eyeing her younger son, "Alright kids I'm off to work! Don't wreck the house or get arrested, love you boys!" She kissed both her sons on their cheeks, grabbed her purse and was gone with the slam of the front door.

All seven of the boys now sat in awkward silence.

"Heehee okay well you two can talk things out, just please don't fuck on the kitchen table we'll be in the living room hahahaha..." Hoseok broke the silence and shuffled the other four boys out of the kitchen to give the maknaes some space.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung expectantly.

"Don't you wanna sit down?" He gestured to the empty stool next to him.