{Last Part of Benna's Journey}

His hand was soft against mine. He stared intensely into my eyes. Only half of his soul seemed to be in his eyes, like they were the night on the couch.

"Will you remember me... when I'm gone?" I ask him.

"How could I forget? Your the only thing I live for," he whispered. It hurt to hear him say those words because I knew, it'd be hard for him to let go.

"Can you promise me something?" I whisper back.

"Anything."

"Don't hold on to me forever." When I said this he looked down, hurt in his eyes.

"I have to. It's the only way I'll survive," he replied.

"No. You have to let go. Find a girl, and hold onto her forever, like you had planned to do with me."

"I can't," he choked out.

"You have to. Do it for me, for us." He nods as a salty crocadile tear escapes his closed eyes.

"I'll always be with, until your last breath. when something goes wrong you have to think of me, and what you would do if it were me with you." Miah looked up, eyes watering.

"I love you."

I smiled and whispered back, "I'll always love you too. I'll be waiting."

*********************************************************************

Everyone was sitting around the room. Miah holding my hand. It began to get harder and harder to breathe.

"Hey Benna?" Miah asks.

"Hmm?" was all I could manage to get out.

"I'm sorry you never got your miracle."

"What," I took in a long breath, barely managing to say anymore. "Are you talking about?" When I was done, I practically was gasping for air.

This is when Annie came in, "she got her miracle Miah. It was you." Miah smiled and that's when I knew, in time, he would let go. He would move on. But, he would always remember. As I took my last breath, the only thing I coould here was the soft breathing of Miah and high pitched beep, of my heart, slowly becoming one long monotone sound. It was the last breath I'd take and the first of someone else's. It was my farewell.

*****************************************

Look for the sequel- Watching You, Looking for Me :) Thanks you guys