~Think Before You Speak~

We're back in the village Kakashi reported to the hokage while everyone went their own ways. I was looking forward to seeing midnight it's been a few weeks since I've seen her, I've missed her company. "I'm home!" I yell entering the house. The next thing I knew, I was tackled by a fluffy ball. "Um Midnight is that you?" I ask scooting to my door. She's a lot bigger now.

"Uh yea! I MISSED YOU!!" She yelled jumping back on me licking my face to death.

"That's nice so how's it been?"

"Good good. Important days are coming I need to get it ready." She barked smirking at me.

"What kinda important days?" I ask tilting my head.

"Not gonna tell my mouth is sealed." She said making a invisible zipper over her mouth.

"Fine, ill be back in a few hours." I say walking out the door waving a good bye. I ran to the training grounds jumping tree to tree, then stay on one looking at the sun fall and the clouds disappear.

~ ??? Pov~

I hear a faint noise in the distance almost like if someone was singing. I walk till that voice got louder. Sound it was coming from above the trees I just sat down and listened.

"Can't you see the brightness in the sun the way it shines in the sky. Just let the warmth consume you up until you die. It might be nice. Just to dieSo the sorrow with go away. I'm in so much pain, sorrow makes you loss your mind. Why can't I just shine as bright as the sun that shines so bright in the sky. It might be nice. Just to die. So the sorrow will go away. But why can't I remember the truth behind the lies, this is so sad, the sun might die in a blink of an eye. Someone help I might just go away in the blink of your eyes."

The singing stopped I notice the person jump off the tree they sounded in so much pain and sorrow, but sang like an angel. I follow the person to see it was Ayano?! She sang good but why did she sound so sad. I freeze as I step on a twig. It's snapped echoed into the darkness.

"Who's there?" Came Ayano's voice.

"Crap." I mumbled.

~Ayano's Pov~

I already sensed someone watching me that's why I cut the song short. I stop hearing a twig snap, so I guess theres my excuse to catch them. "Who's there?" I ask looking to where I heard someone mutter crap. Then out of the spot that muttered crap. It's "Pikachu!!!!"

"Hn who's Pikachu?"

"Oh it's just you Sasuke." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Was that you singing?" He asked.

"No.... it was just the wind." I spat in scarcsuim walking passed him.

"Wait." I felt a grip on my wrist.

"What is it?" I ask turning around to look at him. He didn't say anything else, and just pulled me off somewhere. I noticed we were holding hands, I felt confusion on why. "Where are we going? We've been walking for hours." I said walking slowly.

"Hours? It's only been a few minutes." He said making me walk faster. Sigh.

"This is not fun, it feels like its been forever." I said pulling my hand away from his.

"We're here." He muttered, so I follow his face to a beautiful lake. It was glowing from the moon with light bugs and butterfly's flying every where. The flowers shining in the moon light.