Chapter 1:Meet the New Student

JAZE'S POV

After the morning prayer,we got back to our classroom and in that very moment our adviser ,Mrs.Mallari called somebody.

"Class meet your new classmate,Tim! Be friendly with him he's a little bit shy"

Yeah right for all I---

care...DAYUM!  THIS rookie is a hotie (is that a word?)

NEVERMIND

There he is...walking straight to to all the "FLIRTIES" heart

we all stared at him, all of their heads were straight

while me? LOL my head is raised, He was hella tall.

to be honest, he was sorta handsome, plus he's got a voice of an angel,

how did I know?  simply because of the traditional "introduce yourself" thing...he sang for us OBVIOUSLY. By then, just one more note and all of the FLIRTIES will faint.

When it was break time...

Tim suddenly became an instant celebrity...everyone wants to be with him, but as usual I was with Leianne.

"Hey jaze,I got something to tell you and I need privacy" mich, mah other friend, called up.

I apologized to Lei and told her that I won't be too long. Cause I was thingking might need some company for a while.
WELP, I followed her anyway...

When we reached the spot she confessed  "I like marc ok,"

BOOM my eyes wore off

"but it looks like that I like tim better"

And there goes my jaw...right below mah face, 2 confessions in a minute,

My brain cannot contain this level of Chizmax, so I took a deep breath and sighed...

"oh my glob I can't beleive what I'm hearing! well,what happen to you is love at 1st sight! but I understand, just go ahead and pick"

"thanks jaze I knew you'll understand"she replied happily

"you're welcome"I said hurridly...*PHEW glad that's over*

Great, I overused my free time and now I'm late...

I went running all trough the last 5 minutes of recess ugh,I hate my life!!! I ran as fast as I can to catch up.

"why are you late?"Leianne said "I'm so sorry" I said while panthing,

Good thing Leianne is very understanding that's why she forgived me.

"oh by the way,haven't you noticed that Tim like Mich?"I asked her

"no I haven't,did you?"she threw the question back at me...just then the boogeyma--I mean,Mr.Cumar looked at us and said "ohh, interesting...it seems  like you've got something to share us?"

(GET IT? HE'S A BOOGEY MAN FOR HE GIVES ME THE GOOSE BUMPS AND NIGHTMARES)

"now don't you ever talk again!"He said angrily.

"uhhmm...YE--"

(oh yeah I forgot no talking, sorry sir, bogey man's orders)

When We went back to our classroom, we just copied our lecture and discussed something.

In that time I kept my eye on Tim and Mich

"I'm not taking my eyes off you two"

just so you know...mwuahahahaha