~1~

I was walking home when I heard a police officer behind me.

I stopped and looked at him and as he got closer he slowed down.

"Are u Miss Elaine Lilith-Gage?" He asked. I nodded and he signed.

"I'm so so sorry miss Elaine but your parents have passed away. On their way back a large truck had swerved in front of them costing them their lives as they flipped in the vehicle." He looked at my 10 year old self walking back from a friends house. I drove back home in the polices car and went to mom and dads room.

I said a prayer and slept in their that night. I found out that they left money around the house and used that for the food and other needs. I ended up staying at my friends house most of the time but I didn't go out much.....

-end of dream-

As I woke up from the plane I realized that we are landing I plugged in my headphones and listened to "Welcome to my life" as the song finished I fought my self humming the song and I replayed the song 2 more times. I grabbed a taxi and drove to my new home in Paris. I'm 17 and I just moved away from America and moved to Paris. As I came to my apartment. Which had a little balcony and a small kitchen and it was on top of a bakery which I learned was were a girl named Alya lived.

As I got my bed and the balcony made up along with the kitchen and a few other things like the bathroom. All my big furniture would be in Wednesday which it's Saturday now so yeah it'll take a while.

As the rest of the day went by fast I fell asleep as just went out to meet the principal of my new school. When I got there I saw the principal. " hi I'm Elaine Lilith-Gage or just Lil or El." " well it's nice to meet you Miss Elaine. I'm the principal and at this school we don't tolerate any bullying or such. But I hope u have a great time here!" He smiled and that was it. When I got home and ate some left over spaghetti. I went to bed.

-next day-
As I woke up the next morning I felt, different like a new day of school different. I mean yeah I've never had a family to wake me up or help me study or such but I felt today would be a good day.

When I walked to school I bought a cookie and a coffee from the café down the street.

As I walked up to school I went to grab my phone for the time (forgetting my watch) and in the process dropping everything from my schoolbag.

As I hurried to pick it all up a blonde girl and a brown haired girl started laughing and taking pics. I felt my face get red hot with embarrassment.

Then a smooth hand brushed against mine as the stranger was helping me pick up my stuff.

As I went to grab my phone off the ground the person also picked it up and wen I meant him face to face I saw beautiful green eyes and blonde hair and a really cute smile. He just stared at me.

I smiled and muttered a thx and went along my way.

As I showed up in class I had my earbuds in and was listening to Top of the world and as I sat down I sat down next to a brown and orange ombré girl with glasses and a dimple she looked friendly and I noticed she was reading a book.

As I looked over her shoulder I fell out of my chair earning me a couple of laughs from the blonde and the brunette the ones who picked on me earlier.

The girl next to me helped me up. " are u ok, that was a nasty fall." " yeah I'm all right.." I'm not very social so it was new when she asked me if I was ok. She looked nice though.

" hey I'm Alya and you don't look to good." I quickly looked up and scared her a bit. " uh..I..um..I'm.not..i mean..uh.. yeah..I'm...fine ...I'm..uh..Alya...oh shoot..sorry..uh..I'm..Elaine..Lilith-Gage or just El or Lil..." I'll admit I get stutters when I talk to new people. She just giggled. " well it's nice to meet u Elaine." I just sat back down and we exchanged numbers. I took my phone out and after she finally finished putting her number in a loud Bang and a crash came.

We all got up and ran outside and looked around. There was a guy walking across the street and a few cars from a crash kept going out of control. Everyone stood there looking at the crash and not paying any attention to the man.

When one of the cars went crazy and started towards the man I jumped and grabbed the man and threw him and me into the grass that was across the road. He looked scared and traumatized from what happened but got up quickly and thanked me for saving his life.

When it all happened and I walked across the road. Everyone kept on saying how brave and kind I was for saving the guy. Chloe (as I learned the girls name) and Sabrina kept saying that he would have died sooner or later so it didn't matter.

When I got home a box was sitting on my dresser. When I opened it. My life changed Miraculously.

Ok so finally this chapter is finished and I'm sorry to Write this but many of my friends have asked me and so here it is. And many are like . " Moon why are  u writing so many story's your gonna forget them and never finish." Well that's not true but many of my popular ones may have a slight delay on next chapters like each week I'll write a draft for the next chapter like my fairy tail one

The 3rd chapter was kept as a draft for more than a few days.
But this book was recommended by MANY MANY MANY of my friends and some don't follow me ( ok none do) but I've gotten asked to do this. Anywho what should the miraculous be. Should I be LadyBug or some one else.

BYE MY LITTLE MOONEYS 🌙