Chapter 4

I let go of Blake's hand and ran into the bathroom. Why do I always run away from my problems? Suddenly Blake knocks at the door. ' y/n you need to face him' I think to myself. I let him in and he locks the door so no one else can come in. 

"Y/n are you alright," he asks sadly 

" you are the third person to ask me that today," I say trying to hold back tears. 

" do you want to tell me what happened," he asks, I don't know why but I have an urge to get it off my chest and for some reason, I trust Blake more than anyone 

" Blake promise me you won't tell anyone," I say to him and he nods in return.

" ok so when I was younger about 5 years ago my dad died and no not from cancer or a car accident but because he killed himself. He was an alcoholic and he suffered from depression, he would come home after work drunk every night and he would hit my mum and she would just put up with it, he would scream at me and threaten me but in the morning he wouldn't be able to remember and he was a completely different person. 

I would cry myself to sleep every night thinking I was the reason he was like this so that's when I started cutting which was 9 years old. Then I tried committing suicide when I was 11 which was just after my dad had killed himself so my mum made me go a psychologist but I would pretend I was fine even though I wasn't. I started getting better but then a year after my dad had passed these kids started bullying me which kind of brought back the depression but it stopped 2 years ago when I started dating a guy called Robbie. He was really sweet and everything and I thought he was the best thing that ever happened to me but I was wrong just after we had been going out for a year he tried to sleep with me and force himself on me but he was too strong for me to push him off so he.... he ... raped me. 

He then told everyone in our year level that I wanted to sleep with him and that I was terrible in bed which of course everyone believed. So I've been cutting ever since then and I had any guy friends since. And Blake the reason I was crying yesterday was that my mum brought Robbie up and then I cut myself last night. And at the rink, I fell but Reece caught me by grabbing my wrists which hurt and he saw so that's why we left" I said crying

 " y/n it's ok I'm here for you no matter what I will always be here when you need me. But not just me the boys and Abbie too ok." He says with a husky voice,

 "thank you, Blake, for listening to me, I don't know why but I met you yesterday and I've already told you this and I haven't told anyone," I said 

" well I feel pretty special now" he laughs.

We get up off the bathroom floor and head to the lounge room where all the others are set up with snacks, blankets lots of cushions and hot chocolates. Reece could tell I had been crying and came over to us

 " y/n what's up?" He asked

 " umm well I just told Blake about why I've been cutting myself" I whisper

 " I didn't tell him, I promised you," he says

 " Reece I know it's ok he saw so yeah" I reply 

" remember just tell me when you're ready," he says as he gives me a hug. 

I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Blake and cuddled into him. He looks at me, smiles and puts his arm around me to keep me warm. We sit there for hours eating, laughing, crying, talking and watching numerous movies.

I look at the clock 9pm it says. I really thought it would be much later, I walk I to the kitchen and look for something warm to eat when Blake sneaks up behind me and turns me around giving me a hug. 

I look at him " thank you Blake" I say 

" what for" he asks 

"for caring" I smile, 

We kinda just stay there staring at each other, I look at his eyes then to his lips. Damn I really want to kiss him right now, but I don't, he won't like me, no one does, he only thinks of me as a friend I think to myself as I turn around and make noodles for me to eat. After I finished making them I head back to the couch where Blake is and sit down next to him eating my noodles.

 Hours later and we are still watching movies, I'm sitting there thinking that maybe this is going to be a new start, a new chapter in my story. I slowly start drifting off to sleep as I cuddle into Blake's chest.