Part 9.) Barf Party

Jacob~~

What i told Ray and Latimore tonight was top secret... They are the very first people to know about it, and i didn't need it getting around school.so i made them swear. not just a simply "I swear" but a "I swear under the brother code 2609" type swear... Point is if shit gets out I'm beating someone's ass. 

It was 2:09Am and to be honest all of us were half asleep but Latimore has that look still, he's up to no good I say.

Latimore began to smirk as he noticed my eyes watching him.

"Guess what?"

"Ughh, what Jay?" I asked.

"Let's hit up my nigga Twist party!"

"Fuck Latimore, I knew it! I knew you were planing something!"

"Yeah I'm down!" Ray shouted softly.

I shook my head.

"Oh come on, Jacob! You never do shit fun!"

"Fine! Lets go, I'll show you fucking fun! 30 minutes!"

"Hell yeah, Three oh minutes is all i need!" Latimore said putting on his Jordans. "Lets go!"

_______

It didn't take us very long considering the fact that we were only two blocks away.

I didn't personally know Twist, all i knew was that he spit and that he's pretty rich and popular.

Soon as we stepped into the big house, Jacob L. And  Ray dipped, they completely left me. Hopefully they're not gonna drink cause who in the hell is gonna explain that to their mommas!

Who was i kidding? I'm not here for fun.

I sat down in an empty space on a couch  and you know, before i knew it i was sleep way passed 30 minutes.

I began to feel light headed, as darkness took over my eyes. Weed and liquor shot up my nose for i felt for Jay and Ray. The sticky, dirty couch kept bouncing every five minutes, if people didn't keep coming and going than my other guess was that they're having sex... I mean how was i to know for sure i never once opened my eyes and I kept it that way. After a wile I was completely out, I smelled and felt shit but I ain't here shit.

_____

"Hey, Hey!! Wake up Jake!"

"WHAT what, woah, um yes Ray?"

"help walk us back to the house!"

"The fuck?"

"I'm... A little..."

"Ughhh nigga!"

"And Jake is um...."

I turned around and met eyes with Latimore. He looked sick, eyes red and he smelled.. I'm not letting these niggas go to a party ever again.. They fucking drunk and high, and that nigga Latimore look like he bout to die!

"I'm so.." He began. "I'm soo..."

And there it was.

He threw up on me.

"Xxghvfxxc THE FUCK LATIMORE! Stop throwing up on me! turn your damn head! Damn!!"

"Ugh, I'm so sorry!"

"Man fuck you!"

I looked all over my body and i had everything that Latimore drank on my fucking face and clothing.

Latimore ran to the bathroom, as if he didn't puke enough on me, as fast as he can. 

"Now what am gonna do?"