Chapter 2 *Awkward*

A/N: Hello guys. I'm sorry for the very short and boring first chapter. But just so you know, I did that on purpose.

I already have a plot for this, so it means that I've already planned the flow of the story :)

So this is how I want the story to go. So yeah. Enjoy! And please Vote & Comment ❤️
-Love, Z

CHAPTER 2

*AWKWARD*

*****

ARZEL'S POV

I and Zach were still on the bench, sitting without any words coming from our mouths.

That was so unbelievable.

Really?

I can't..believe it.

Is Zach trying to be serious, or is he playing the joker type again?

I noticed Zach turned his eyes away from mine. It was like, a total awkwardness!

A freaking total awkwardness.

I am very much disturbed with this silence. We can't be like this forever.

I started to begin talking to him.

"Zach--"

"Arz--"

We both said in unison.

"You first--"
"You first--"

"No, you first--"
"No, you first--"

What the fudge?

"Hey, wait. You, you go first. Okay? Now, what?" I said firmly.

"What?" He asked like he was really unaware of the situation.

"What's what? What?" I replied.

Is this serious? So what now, WHAT will be our always? Lol.

This is really awkward now.

"Zach please"

"Okay okay. Chill. That was just a joke. Nothing serious" He said and plastered a smile on his face.

Oh Zachary Jackson, how I love your smile. It's too bad, I'm not in love with you because I love your brother.

Honestly, sometimes I wished it was Zach I fell in to. I mean, he has the complete standards for a very good boyfriend.

But, I really don't know. I guess we really can't teach our hearts.

I've always wanted Zach to be the love of my life.

However, my heart always tells me that Zach is just a friend for me. No more, no less.

"Hey Arz!" He startled me with a snap of his fingers.

"Oh my ga---wait, what? Uh-uhm, were you trying to say something?" Confusion evident in my tone.

He bursted out laughing.

Talkin' 'bout awkward. Here we go again.

"What's so funny?"

"I was trying to ask you if you understood what I said? That it was just a joke?"
He emphasized the word 'it'.

"You mean the...the you..lovin---"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever I said earlier, it was just a joke okay? No serious itention"

"Oh. Okay. Yeah I understand"
I gestured a nod.

Blah! Zach is really so unpredictable!

First, he gets super duper ultra mega serious then the next thing you know, he'll laugh like a retarded seal and tell you it's just a joke.