Whoa shit!!!

Heeeeey!!! I'm not dead yay! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while GCSE's can be a bitch and my mother is super duper stricked!!! Grrrrr, anyway her it is, tell me what you think my darings<3

All my muscles tensed before you know he was on top of me. His eyes now staring down straight into mine. "You okay love?" he asked still with that grin on his face, but it was different. Playful almost. I looked at him with confusion spread across my face. He let out a huge roar of laughter falling beside me on the bed. "What the fu-" Louis just looked at me. "You really don't know do you?" He asked me his eyebrows raised in surprise. I just shock my head unable to speak at all. "Oh, I thought Harry would have told you last night." I shock my head again. "No, okay. I'll tell you now then." A smile on his face per usual. "Well about a month ago Liam was passing in the car with Harry when he saw you and your friend walking from a night club. We were auditioning for a film we were making called 'Kidnapped... by One Direction? Is that possible?!' It like, we go around places kidnapping fans and bringing them here.  It's actually really funny! Anyway the girls we choose have to be pretty, shy an HAVE to react. By the way, your parents know, just saying. There are about 7 girls in the building at the moment, but your the only one that know the reason being that we need someone to keep the other girls in line, make it all seem that much more real for them. They have to believe it's actually happening and you have to keep them on their toes and scared!" Louis stopped talking, then inhaled a big breath and looked at my reaction which was a mix of anger, confusion and humor. I coulden't hold it in any longer and I just bust into a fit of laughter! Louis joined me until I sat up and said "Hang on, you said you were auditioning people, if the girls don't know whats happening. Who were you auditioning?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. He answered with "Well we needed extra's like the cleaner that will come in and find the secret door, that's at the end of the corridor by the way, and try and rescue one of the girls but we like walk in on her untying the girl and we tie her up to!" "Oh, okay. So, where do ou keep the captured ones?" I asked interested. "Well you know the door right at the very end of the corridor? Yeah, well if you go through there, there is another house kind of thing that is really dirty and full of junk. It's supposed to look trashy. Oh and- hahahaahaha- there's like a patch on the floor that got blood everywhere, and all over the walls and we said 'That's what happens when you try brake loose! They are actually shitting it!!" We both sat there teary eyed from laughing so much. 

They are starting the part of the film where they place sammy into the ther house with the girls. This is where she has to start to act like they have just kidnapped her and is being tied to the wall the other girls in one of the rooms. She is going to be taken out now and again to 'please' the boys' needs. But she is actually going to the other house to check out the footage and to chill for a while and have food. She also gets to hang with the boys and have a good time before going back in the other home.

Harry and Zayn grabbed one of Sammy's arms each and took her down the hall with the boys trailing behind them. "You ready to do the best acting of your life love?" Harry asked. "Yep." I said as I the door in frount of me was pushed open hard and me yanked into the room and thrown against the wall. I looked around to see 7 other girls tied up to the wall. Oh shit! They must e so scared, tehe! My arms were tied to the wall as Zayn did that he winked at me before turning around to leave the room with the rest of them, but not before Louis turned around at said "If I hear a fucking peep out of you bitches I'm gonna' fucking kill the lot of you!" Whoa shit!!! Calm the fuck down lou ;)