The letter.

P.O.V Germany

I am cleaning the room of Italy. Everytime I look into the room I just want to clean it. Don't ask me why. So after cleaning the room for 5 minutes or so I found something weird. A letter. It was adress to someone. It was an Italian name that is all I know. I don't think Italy doesn't want me to read it I told him i was going to clean the room. So he would have had time to hide the letter. So I opened it, but this is not a normal Italy letter....

Why am I even doing this to myself. Everbody thinks I am naive, innocent, little, Italy. I mean just say it is Italy's fault and no one would mind. That just hurts. Everyone thinks that the can do anything and just beat and kick me around. Some people say that it will end but oh, no it goes on and on.

The only one that ever has treated me normally is Holy Roman, but he is gone. Killed by France. Everbody thinks that I don't know this but I do. I am sick of this. Austria and Hungary were once talking after Holy Roman had died. The one thing they had said was: "We can't tell Italy."  Why can't they have told me! I was in love with him, He was my Holy Roman Empire. After  he had died I never loved someone, but that changed...

The one that had come in to my life was Germamy. A strong country. He almost never smiled and he was really serious(he still is), but I love him with all of my heart. My small heart. Why? Because he was the one that forced me into training and stuff. He was the one that helped me when I got stuck to Romano. He was the one that could do anything. He was the one that chased the nightmares away. He was the one.. Agh I could go one for hours. That was the one I love right now. I love him even more than Holy Romano Empire.

OH NO, Germany is coming upstairs for training. I need to hide this.

~Italy

P.O.V Germany

Wow I never knew that Italy was this deep. He always acts like a child, but maybe that is the thing I like the most about Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well this is part 1 of the story. Tell me what you think about this story!

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia. If i did Germany and Italy would kiss more!