§ 7 §

Chris POV:

WASSUP MOTHAFUCKAS! Nah I'm just fuckin' wit chu. Today me and my girlfriend Karrueche are goin' by Def Jams to see my nigga Aug. I've been busy lately so I got some time off until tha tour. There's a female goin' but Ion know who it is. Apparently we gon' be on tha same bus. Did I forget to mention that she's tha only female? Well, I got a girl so I'm gucci. It's Trey thirst ass she needa watch out for. Nigga lonely. Like ol' boy need a girl and quick! But he wants MeMe. I told that slow mothafucka that it would NEVA HAPPEN! DO YOU HEAR ME TREY?! NEVA! If he try to get wit her, Aug's gon' be pissed tha fuck off. Cuz if you go after yo nigga ex-girl...that's breakin' guy code nigga. If that was a law, he'd be tha first to go to tha pen lol. When we pull up, we walk in and I ask tha lady at tha desk what studio he was in and I headed that way. When I walked in, him and MeMe was all cuddled up and shit. OOOOOOOO!

Me: "My nigga!"

August: "Wassup bruh! Wassup Kae!"

Karrueche: "Hey Aug!" She said givin' him a hug

Mariah: "Chris!"

She jumped up and gave me a hug and I hugged back

Me: *laughs* Wassup lil sis!"

Karrueche: "You just gon' forget  about me?"

She laughed and gave Kae a hug

Karrueche: "Wanna go to the mall? I feel weird bein' the only girls in here around these fools. Lord knows what they are going to talk about"

Mariah: "*laughs* Hell I agree..."

Karrueche: "Babe, we'll be back"

I pulled her to me and pecked her lips and she kissed back. Mariah grabbed her stuff off tha table and walked off but Aug pulled her back

August: "You juss gon' leave without givin' me my hug?"

She laughed and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. Did a nigga miss somethin'? After that, they walked out. I sat in tha rollie chair and turned and face August and everybody else.

Me: "Nigga"

August: "What nigga?"

Me: "Wassup wit chu and MeMe?"

David: "Shiiid. I wanna know too. They walked in laughin' and shit. Then sat on tha couch all hugged up"

James: "Yea...why? Because last week was a different story"

August: "'Iight. Last week I asked ta take ha out fa dinner and she said okay. I took ha out and she knew why we was there and I tol' ha what happened between me and Kelly..."

David: "Who tha fuck is Kelly?"

James: "What the hell happened between you and Kelly?"

Me: "She exploded didn't she? You know MeMe is a fuckin' tickin' time bomb"

August: "Kelly was a obsessed hoe dat fucked up my relationship but dats a different story. And Chris, no she didn't. She promised me she would listen and wouldn't spaz and she kept ha promise. But when I finished she was pissed but she kept ha coo'. Then she said she still loved me and nobody could take my place and she accepted my apology"

Me: "Y'all back togetha?"

August: "Nah. She'ont wanna rush back into it. She said she wanna rebuild ha trust fa me. So right na we juss friends"

James: "That explains all them pictures I seen on E! News and TMZ"

Me: "I ain't see it..."

August: "Shiiiid. Dem mothafuckas called me while I was sleep askin' fa a damn quote befoe dey post'em. I almost said "Leave me tha fuck alone. A nigga trynna sleep and you fuckin' wit my peace. Dats tha mothafuckin' quote". But I juss tol'em she juss my friend. Then on E! dey like "August Alsina and Mariah Jones makin' headlines. Are dey a couple?" and blah blah blah"