Introduction

My name is Phoenix Kusanagi and I'm the middle child of three. I have medium brown hair, that curled under the shoulders.  I keep it in a braid because of me taking on my part time job, which is taking care of plants around the town. I didn't want my hair to get overly dirty, which I found dirt in it anyways. I always had a love for nature, and I find it relaxing to be around, even in the woods.  We have a bit of woods in the back of our house, and a little trail that led to a lake, just about a mile from our house. I would always take the trail and go sit by the lake, either to draw or to clear my head.  I disappear a lot to the lake, which when I wasn't at work. Sometimes, I would bring a blanket or a tent and spend the night at the lake, but that was only when I didn't have work the next day. My sister's knew I was there and I always made sure they did.  I have dark red eyes, that looked like a ruby color.  At night they looked darker than they usually do. I wear nothing but a tee shirt and jeans, due to my job, which I do five days a week, until late afternoon. I work really hard, and I also enjoyed my job.  It seems that I'm always at work, but it's just because I hate being bored, plus it get's my mind off of things.  Ever since our parents died, I've been thinking negatively and being down.  Working, and especially being in the woods, helped me take things off my mind. I'm barely in the house ever since the day we lost our family.  Every once in a while, my older sister will keep me home just to see me, but I just don't like showing my sadness and without my parents, the house was very depressing to me.  While my sister's have many friends from different places, I never made friends, and I had a hard time making friends.  The only friends that I made were my sisters, and they were family.  They tried to make me hang out with people, but I just don't feel comfortable around others.  I didn't really had friends in school, so I graduated early just to move on with my life.

I live at home with my two sisters. Jane was my older sister, and the head of the family.  She has short reddish blond hair, that shined all the time.  It looked like she died it, which everyone asks me, but her color was natural.  It looked even more red when she's in the sun. I could always find her red hair anywhere, even if we go to the store and I'm lost.  She had bright blue eyes, that reminded me on the sky on a sunny day.  I think they shinned when the light bounced off them, giving them a crystalizing look.  Jane was a little like a mother to us, seeing how both our parents passed away a while back.  We don't like to talk about it, seeing how it effected me the most. She always made sure we were up on time, and made breakfast for us, as well as a bunch of other things.  She didn't work anymore, seeing how she takes care of Yui and I, plus the house.  She was really busy with everything at the house, so I took over making money for our family.  Yui was the youngest of the family. She has long, dark purple hair, that she keeps tied in the back with a red bow.  She liked to wear nice dress shirts, and skirts even in the summertime.  She had light purple eye, that I always found cheerful.  She always tried to think of the positives. Both my sister's knew how to make me smile, which was a plus, seeing how it was hard for me to smile now.

I've been having the hardest time with the loss of our parents.  They both died a while back, and I don't even know how.  They just ended up disappearing into the back woods one night, and they never came back.  Ever since then, Jane got the rights to take care of Yui and I, which she's been working hard at it for a while now.  She makes sure we have the proper things that we need and that we both were safe and cared for.  She didn't have a job, seeing that she works a lot around the house.  She did a good job, keeping the house clean and tidy everyday.  I come home from work, and take the time to complement her on a job well done.  She always worked hard at home, even with me being out of the house.  She would pick a room and start first thing in the morning.  By the time I came home, the house was spotless. Yui have been nice and took over half the work load.  She would tackle the things that Jane knew she couldn't get to that day.Together they made sure the house was spotless and everything looked nice.

Yui and Jane state that they went to this place, where they learned and met Greek gods.  They clamed they were locked in this parallel world with the gods, and learned about them, while the gods learned about them as humans.  They always told me stories about being there, and everything that they did with the gods.  I could ask them a question and they both would be going on and on about the topic, which at some times, made me late for work.  I don't believe them, but I was always listening to their stories, which made them happy. They would take turns telling me, then end up talking to each other and laughing at some of the things they talked about.  I was glad that they had something to talk about together, but it made me feel left out.  I always wondered who they were talking about, and whished I could meet the gods at times. I don't believe their story about the gods, seeing how they were only gone for a moment, but I was still talkative and listened to their stories.

Jane has always said how she wished the god's would come to earth, and Yui would always agree about it.  I just ignored that thought, as I got ready for work. They would describe who the gods were, and show me pictures of them, but I think their both just tired.  Maybe they stay up late too much.  I don't believe in the Greek gods, even though I read about them in school.  To me their were all myths that the schools have to teach kids, and my sisters take their imagination to a whole new world.  It was just a bunch of crazy nonsense that I didn't believe in, even from middle school.  I still wonder if they actually met the Greek gods, and taught them about humans.  So here I am, lying in bed, not wanting to start my day.