One...

Avie

 "Uhhh, I changed my mind. Lets just go home. Yeah, that sounds good."

"Oh, no you don't," Collin said and wrapped his arm around my waist, dragging me inside the doctors office. It had been three weeks since I took the pregnancy tests and found out that I was pregnant and I was already starting to show. You see, werewolf pregnancies only last four and a half months and I have already been pregnant just over a month. This was going to be my first doctors appointment, and to say that I was nervous was a major understatement. Collin and I had finished our exams and graduated early from high school. Since I was pregnant and all, it was the better option of the two: stay in school and have people asking questions or just graduate early. Not to mention that Collin had been majorly over protective ever since he found out about me being pregnant and he will barley let me go to the bathroom without him - and that has been a lot more often than usual - much less go to a classroom filled with other people when he isn't beside me, so yeah.

"Gah, I have got to pee," I said as we got out of the car.

"You can go when we get inside, I'll sign you in."

"Thanks babe," I said and kissed him on the cheek.

We walked inside the office and Collin went up to the front desk to sign me in. I noticed the young receptionist looking over him lustfully as he walked up and I narrowed my eyes. "How can I help you sir," she asked leaning over on the desk so that he could get a peeky-peek, but to her dismay - and my happiness - he seemed not to notice.

Just as Collin opened his mouth to reply, I walked, almost waddled over to him and clung to hid arm possessively. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head. I smiled back and then glared at the receptionist. She glared back but then got an evil glint in her eye. "So, is this your sister?"

My mouth dropped open and I growled and stepped in front of Collin. "No, bitch, I am his pregnant mate so I suggest that you back the hell up!" I growled.

"Whoa, whoa, baby calm down," Collin said and wrapped his hands around me, placing them on my bulging stomach and rubbing soothing circles. I immediately relaxed into his chest and he kissed my cheek. He then looked back up and glared at the girl. "I would advise you not to upset my mate like that again," he said and just when he did, the nurse called me back. Seeing as we are the Alpha and Luna, we sort of got special treatment, although Collin and I insisted that we didn't most times.

Collin held my hand as we followed the nurse down a few halls and then went inside a sonogram room. "Alright, Luna Avril, I am going to need to check your vitals and ask you a few questions," she said respectively.

I smiled at her, "Please, just call me Avie."

She nodded and smiled back at me but did her job. First, she weighed me and then took my blood pressure, then my temperature. Then she started asking some questions. "Alright, Avie, how old are you and can I have your birth date?"

"I am eighteen and my birth date is June eleventh."

"O.Kay. Have you ever had any health problems?"

"No."

"Have you been pregnant previously?"

"No."

"About how far along do you estimate you are?"

"I would say about six weeks."

"Alright. That is all I needed. The doctor should be in in a few minutes. Good evening Alpha, Luna," she said and walked out of the door.