C. 35

His whistling stops, along with his heavy footsteps. Y/N holds her breath, afraid that he could actually hear her breathing. Even if it sounded crazy, she is willing enough to believe it. Especially after what happened.

"Y/N..."

She hears him walk closer then stop, he sounds like he is in front of the closet. An amused, dry chuckle sounds around the room.

"I found you."

***

Just then, the closet door is jerked open, she flinched back even if she can't move much. She can hear her heart beating in her ears, her breathing so shaky. He won't find her, its okay, its okay. It's okay. She feels her eyes start to burn, bile rising to the back of her throat.

The sound of him moving the hangers of clothing alerts her, just where her hiding spot was.

It suddenly became still. It became silent in the room, yet the rain only seemed to be falling harder on the roof of the cabin. Each second that goes by is painful and excruciating. At this point, the tension is driving her crazy.

She then becomes aware that this man was playing with her. He knew where she was the whole time. He knew he was scaring her and she was paranoid enough for him now.

She is right in the spot where he wants her now. Vulnerable. Scared.

Y/N sinks further into her spot, closing her eyes just as the door to her hiding spot is forced open. Her heart stops, she is filled with so much terror that she freezes up. Her lungs refuse to breathe in, the need for air the last of her thoughts.

"There you are."

Light blinds her.

The man was kneeling in front of her curled up form. His plastic mask was pulled up enough to show his mouth, a grin on his face. It was a crazy type of grin, he had this wild, unsettling vibe surrounding him. From the small visible part of his face, he has this dark stubble covering her jawline to above just his chin.

Without saying anything else, he grabs a handful of her shirt and yanks her out of her hiding spot, a gasp escaping her lips from both surprise and fear.

She is pulled into the center of Toby's room, the masked man pushes her on her back, a knife is suddenly held to her throat. It was a knife from the kitchen, the knife she happened to use while threatening Ben when he first arrived.

He hovers above her, his knees keep her arms at her sides.

"Want to play another game?"

Y/N doesn't reply, she can't find the strength to speak. Tears only welled up in her eyes again as she felt the harsh coldness of the knife, she holds back her weeping. Her eyes are clouded with fright.

He suddenly slaps her across the face, a sharp sting pulsing from her cheek. The sudden force makes her hit the side of her face on the hard floor, she let's out a startled gasp. Her lip starts to bleed, a bitter iron taste in her mouth. She is left in shock.

"Answer me when I talk to you!" He yells at her furiously, "I asked if you wanted to play another game, now do you?" The knife is pressed harder against her throat. She's afraid if she breathes in too deeply it would puncture her skin.

She nods her head just a bit, the man leans back with a satisfied smile. His grip somewhat loosened on the knife held to her throat.

The man's smile turned into a pouty frown, he was mocking her. "I'm sure Tobias has told you all about me, right?"

She nods right away this time, scared of what he would do if she didn't answer again.

Another happy smile, "He's probably told you all about Tim, huh?" He pauses, "But since he went and betrayed Master, he needs to be punished. What better way to punish him by killing the person who made him betray Master?"

Tim laughs at her terrified expression, her complexion pale, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I'm just going to hurt you a little until Master is pleased. Now let's play, okay?"

Y/N flinched away as he pulls knife quickly over his head pointing it at her right shoulder, before jerking it down.

It happens all too quickly, she doesn't have time to react until it impaled her.

The sound of flesh tearing startles her, along with the burning pain that makes her eyes shoot open, wide. The pain is excruciating, her screams of pain are muffled by his gloved hand. "Shhh. You don't want Tobias hearing, do you? Wait, he isn't here!" He laughs, a sharp edge to his words.

Tears are running down her face, muffled sobs shaking her body. The pain was still all she could focus on, it was horrible. The worst she has ever felt.

Her cries of pain never settle down.

"I bet you want to know the reason he has been gone so much lately, hm? I would tell you now, but it would be more entertaining if I told you while he was here too." His grip on the knife changes, and it is yanked out of her shoulder causing her to cry out into his hand again. Her shoulder was warm and oozing of blood.

She couldn't think clearly about what he was telling her, she couldn't focus because of the amount of agony that was pulsing from her shoulder. It was just burning, electrocuting waves that never stopped, they never slowed down.

"After we play for a while longer, let's go find him together! He's almost back and I can tell you then."He reaches towards her shoulder, pressing his index finger hard against the center of the wound. She sucks in a sharp breath as the pain spirals all across her body. Colorful spots contour the sides of her eyes and she has to bite her lip from the discomfort of it all.

"Now, where next?" He drags the knife slowly down her body to her stomach, then down to her left upper thigh before stopping abruptly there."Here?"He asks her curiously, waiting for her opinion. She shakes her head no, she wouldn't be able to stand the pain again. Not again.

He frowns deeply, "No? But you said you wanted to play...well you can't go back on your word now! We just started!"

More amazing fanart! It looks very lovely, thank you:)