Lucky day..or is it?

Hey. So now..the first girlfriene to have in the harem is Yuuma. Have fum reading.

[Shinji's POV]
It's been a week, since y/n disappeared. I wonder how he's doing..

Yui: Shinji..

Shinji: Huh? *turns to see yui* Oh. Hey yui.

Yui: Are you still worried for y/n?

Shinji: Of course i am. Im not sure if I'll see him again.

Ren: Y/n is a strong rider like us. I'm sure he'll be ok.

Yui: With the deck he has..he should be able to defend himself..

Shinji: *sighs* I hope you guys are right..

[Y/n's POV]
A week has passed since i've been in this new world. Shiro was true to his word and was able to move my house and everything i owned here. Normally, i shouldn't be happy about this..but at least i dont have to be involved in a rider war. Right now, i'm sitting in my living room watching (favorite Tv show/movie)..

Y/n: Ahh..this is kinda relaxing. But i wish there was something i can fight besides monsters and other riders..

All of a sudden, i felt a sinister power that feels much stronger than any monster i faced..

Y/n: What is this?..

Before i thought of something else, i heard my door knocking..

Y/n: On my way! *softly* Who could that be...

I headed to the front door and opened it to see the girl i met the first time..

Y/n: Yuuma..what brings you here? And also, how did you know where i lived?

Yuuma: I sensed your aura and decided to follow it. Which led me to be here.

Y/n: Well that's..convenient. Anyways, do you need something?

Yuuma: Well..it's about the thing we talked about from the other world.

Y/n: Oh, yeah. *steps aside* Why don't you come in?

Yuuma: oh. Thank you.

Yuuma entered my home and i closed the door.

Y/n: *thoughts* She is pretty cute.

[Yuuma's POV]
I sat on the couch in his living room and it looked stylish than any house i've seen. Y/n came and sat next to me..

Y/n: So..you wanted to know if i liked you back?

Yuuma: *nods* Yeah..

Y/n: Well to be honest..when i saw you, you looked like a delicate angel that i couldnt take my eyes off.

Yuuma: *blushes* I-i didn't think you like me this much.

Y/n: *wraps arm around her waist* Who wouldn't?

Yuuma: *thoughts* i want him..

[No One's POV]
Yuuma raised her arms and wrapped her arms around y/n's neck.

Y/n: Feeling kinky?