[9.] He Will Never Be Able To Let Her Go

(I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! I had no idea that I had updated that long ago! I can't believe how stupid I was, and inconsiderate, and everything else. Please forgive me for taking so long! I will try my best to update regularly. Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

IT WAS AWKWARD, to put it simply

Melissa would not stop glaring at me the entire time, Anthony hardly spoke deciding to side with his wife even though he was the one who brought Gery into our lives and had no right to be mad at me, Ludmila called Leon every few minutes and Diego tried his best to start conversations but they always fell flat.

This was stupid.

I should not be here.

Everybody seemed to hate me. Leon the most. He couldn't even look at me.

Leon finally answered Ludmila and she left the room. Diego watched her leave with a longing look in his eyes. Anthony finally announced that he and Melissa had to leave for they had a dinner to get ready for. Ludmila returned and nodded to me father and he left. I was clearly missing something there.

"Bye darling," Melissa kisses her daughter's cheek and Anthony gives her a hug.

"It was nice seeing you," Anthony whispers to me before walking after his swift wife.

"This was shit," I tell Tomas, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"It will get better," He promises.

The four of us sit in silence. Even Diego had given up. Ludmila had now seen the effect of me coming back on Leon. She suddenly was not so excited about my return. She chose Leon, unsurprisingly. Their bond was once something I admired but, in the end, it was what tore Ludmila and I apart.

It would always be worth it for her. When we were teenagers, it was not as evident. There were times during which she chose my side, not his. But that was over now. When you reach adulthood and your parents stop becoming such prominent familial figures, your sibling would obviously become the most important person in your life.

I just wish I wasn't the one who was betrayed because of it.

I found a place to say, a text from my father reads.