Chapter 1 ~ Safe

Naomi POV :

I woke up in the hospital . Ion even remember what happened . All I remember was seeing Laron body drop and then BOOM . A Pop . Then Me & Nahmir fell .

Right now the best thing I could do was just lay there . My legs felt sore as fuck and honestly .. I felt like I couldn't walk .

I seen a Doctor come in but Ian say nothing .. I just let er walk in , I was looking up at the ceiling just thinking bout what the fuck just went down .

" I see your awake " 

" Yeah " I took a sigh ..

Honestly .. For these past three months I've been In & Out of the hospital and I'm tired of being in this shit hole . Dead Ass .

" You remember what happened ? " She asked looking at me

" Honestly , No " 

" You were brought here about a hour ago , The girl who brought you here says you & her both got kidnapped then your boyfriend shot the boy who kidnapped . After that she blacked out and don't know what happened " 

I knew the " Girl " she was talking bout . It was obvious . Like dead ass .

It was Lulu . I could've swore I seen Glizzy wit Nahmir . If Ian tripping he was standing at the door . I know Lulu lying .

I know her bitch ass shot me & I swear to God , On my life when I get out I'm killing that hoe and Ima spit on er grave . She got the nerve to the doctor she blacked out . Tbh , Ion really care if I go to jail . I just want Nahmir & Faith to safe .

Lulu POV :

I still can't believe Nahmir wit Naomi . Like seriously I texted him like a week ago but he ain't text back . I just feel like he deserve better than a mole rat .

Like 3 hours ago Me & Naomi were kidnapped and I kinda was a part of it . I texted Laron , my sex buddy which is Naomi ex . I wanted to be petty so I told em WE should kidnap Naomi together .

We reached our goal , but then he started disrespecting me talking bout I needa go back wit Nahmir and he needed Naomi back . That was disrespectful as shit .

I told that bold ass nigga how I felt and then he slapped the shit outta me , so I spat in his face then he threw me in the room and locked the door .

About 10 mins later he came back ina room pulling me up taking me to a room wit Naomi . He told her to start talking or I die , right there that night .

She ain't say shit then .. BOOM his bitch ass was shot .

I seen Nahmir holding a gun then Naomi went over to him jumping on him . That shit hurt me deep down inside . So I grabbed Laron gun and shot both of em . 

I shot Naomi in her leg and Nahmir ass inna chest .

I wasn't thinking bout it at the time . I was just jealous but honestly ian give a damn . He should be wimmie .

I took them both to different hospitals cause .. It would be obvious to take them both to the same shit place wit kinda the same story .. 

Ion even know why I'm giving a fuck . I shouldn't .

About 5 mins ago

The doctor walked up to me and said Nahmir kinda wouldn't be okay . Then I started giving a fuck . He got a kid to go home to and Naomi and him were happy . 

Somehow I had to fuck shit up . But .. At least this a easier way to kill Naomi ass . Ian care bout her life like dead ass . She took sum of mine

A Big Ass , portion and that shit hurt like getting shot .