chapter1

Prolouge

Ruby has found out about magic and has blackmailed Valkyrie into teaching her magic.Ruby's training is coming along nicely and thanks to the fact that Tanith no longer has the Remnant inside her she is able to teach Ruby how to fight.

Ruby and Valkyrie were practising there magic when Skulduggery pleasant came to them saying they had a case and that if she wanted to, Ruby could come along.She was too excited to shut up.She was with them in the bentley.She'd always wanted to ride in the bentley but she was never allowed.She was told by skulduggery not to make a mess so she scrunched up into a ball and asked what the case was about.Skulduggery said that it was about a girl called Jennifer peddigree.Valkyrie asked if she had any magic or even knew about magic.Skulduggery said her mum and dad were magic but unfortounately she wasnt and had to grow up with magic around her.Ruby asked what it was about.Skulduggery said that she had run away from home.Ruby asked where does Jennifer live he said 16 moybraw road dublin.But we are going to 13 dublin way. Valkyrie asked,why are we going there and skulduggery said that I am going to see an old mate.

This is my first official book please tell me what you think thank you. I will update soon :)