The Game Message

Nakapaglaro ka na ba? Yung tipong kahit ang tindi ng sikat ng araw at umuulan naglalaro ka pa din. Kahit anong panahon pa yan, kakayanin maging masaya lang.

Kasi naglalaro tayo kahit pawisan na, kahit talo na, kahit kagigising lang at kung ano ano pa. Bakit? Kasi masayang maglaro. 

Wala tayong pakialam sa iba dahil masaya tayo. Na kahit iba yung personality nila sayo, go pa din. 

Pero dati yun.. Yung hindi ka pa namomroblema sa pera, sa edukasyon, sa friends, sa bills at kung ano ano pa.

Paano kung one day may bigla kang matanggap na message?

Not some friend messages or chain messages pero isang game message. 

Yung tipong nakasalalay yung buong buhay mo dito. 

From: Unknown

To: Rhen

Greetings. I am Unknown. I have come here to play with you. You're my target today. 

Here is the mechanics of the game. You have to send me 15 question, atleast one question per text and at the end of the game you should have guessed who am I. If you haven't reached the end yet but you send me your answer, sorry to tell you but your game is over. 

You are only given 24 hours because before 12 midnight I may have switched to other users. 

Mysterious but enjoying game, isn't it?

But to make the game more exciting, I have set rules to make. 

1. You are not allowed to ask who am I, or where did I attend my elementary/highschool/college, and/or you are only entitled to ask in general.

2. You are not allowed to change the rules but you are allowed to ask why. 

3. If you have answered it incorrect, that means you are GAME OVER. But in my game, game over means you die. 

4. No cheating. Your whole family is at stake here. (even your friends and special someone) I can kill them without any hesitation. Are you even willing to try?

5. Lastly, please enjoy the game.

You are now registered in this game, Rhen Almazan. You are the player and you have reached the start of this game.

Begin the game

Yes? or No?

Yes.