Chapter 14

Biff and Faith finally made it back to the other spirits as Sakura looked at her with a smile on her face. "We have something to show you. They were brought here from the spirit world by Arceus himself to tell you something important." She told her. Sakura beckoned her to follow. Faith froze in her tracks as she knew who one of the visitors were. "Clairvoya?!" She called to the ghostly Espeon in front of her.

"Faith!!" Clairvoya replied.

Faith rushed towards her. "I thought you were gone forever!!!"

"Oh Faith, I'm sorry I had to leave" she told her. "But I had to do what was best."

"But Arceus has sent me to warn you that the village is in great danger. The Dark One is coming. It is you who must protect it" Clairvoya continued.

The Eevee spirit beside Clairvoya cleared his throat. "Excuse me But... Faith, is it?" The Eevee asked.

"Yes!" Faith replied.

"Well Faith, I'm glad I'm able to meet you. I am Sino, the first leader of Eeveeville. So you are the one destined to protect my village now, huh?! Splendid!! Make sure my village is safe now, you hear. I see the it might be in a bit of trouble, not just because of Nightlight or the Dark One. It has no leader. Without a leader the village will fall. We must think about what to do with that problem, but for now you have to make sure it is safe at all times. Got it?!" Sino asked.

"Y-yes sir!!" Faith replied.

"Now that that's out of the way I want to see this power you have before we have to go back to the spirit world"Sino smiled with excitement.

"Could this be my chance to show Clairvoya my true power?!" She thought to herself.

"Of course sir, I'd be honored" she told him.

"Well let's get started. Show them what you've learned" Sakura replied.

Faith picked up the bowl that the stones were that she brought with her. She touched the Thunderstone and evolved into a Jolteon.

Clairvoya and Sino watched her joyfully. "Let's show them your Thunderbolt" Biff said.

"Got it!" She grinned as she used a Thunderbolt on a tree.

"Wow!! This kid's a natural!!" Sino replied.

"I agree. She really is something" Clairvoya smiled as she watched her.

"Now show them your fire" Nova told her.

She returned to her Eevee form and touched the Firestone next.

Faith flipped over as she uses ember on another tree. "I didn't know Faith hated trees" Sino joked.

"That's because she uses them as a training tool" Clairvoya told him.

"Oh... Perhaps you're right" he replied changing his expression to a more serious one.

"Now let's show them water" Neville said.

Faith became her Eevee form and touched the WaterStone. Now evolved into a Vaporeon. She jumps in the air and uses water gun, watering a few plants as she did so.

"That was spectacular!!!" Sino and Clairvoya said in unison. "Truly marvelous!!"

Faith became her Eevee self again and bowed. "Thank you!!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Biff mumbled, a little jealous. "I trained her you know"

"Well That was truly fascinating but Clairvoya and I better be leaving. We hope to see you again Faith" Sino said.

"I am so proud of you Faith, I see you've gotten stronger. Surely, you can protect our village now. I'll always have faith in you. And your destiny chooses our paths. Finally, I can return in peace to the spirit world" Clairvoya replied. "I will always think of you Faith!" She tells her before she disappears.

Sino, now fading away too, gave Faith a quick smile. "Well remember to be the very best like no one ever was." He said before disappearing entirely.

"Well now to get through the last three Eeveelutions" Sakura said. "You still haven't learned to evolve into Sylveon, Leafeon and Glaceon yet. Come on follow me Faith you too Lydia, Petunia and Weston."

"Coming!" All three of the Eeveelutions reply in unison.

They all stopped at a rock covered in Moss. Unbeknownst to Faith, she was already evolving into a Leafeon. "What happened?! How did I evolve into a Leafeon so fast?!" Faith asked.

"Well..." Sakura was interrupted by Petunia.

"Let me explain!!" Petunia blurted our.

"Normally an Eevee That levels up by a Moss Rock can evolve into a Leafeon" she explained. "But due to your power you'll just evolve into one whenever you are next to one. Pretty cool huh?"

"Like Leafeon, you can evolve into a Glaceon whenever you're next to an Ice Rock." Weston tells Faith.

"Cool, what about Sylveon. Do I evolve into one by standing next to a patch of flowers or something?" Faith asks.

"No, darling even though a flower garden would be exquisite" Lydia answers. "Sylveon evolve by high affection."

"Oh okay" Faith replied.

"Well now that you're a Leafeon. Let's try some Grass type attacks. How about we try Razor Leaf. When using this attack you will fire multiple green glowing leaves at the opponent." Petunia explained. "Now give it a try"

"Alright" Faith replied. Faith then tries it as a barrage of sharp leaves hit a rock hard as the rock explodes from the impact.

"Great job, and on your first try too. That was great!" Petunia replied.

"Thank you" she said.

"You're most certainly welcome, Faith" Petunia responded with a smile."Well how about we try a Leaf Blade next, then we'll head to an Ice Rock next."

"Alright!" Faith said.

"Okay, when you use this move, the Leaf on your head and tail start to glow light green and they form into long blades. Then you slash your opponent with only one of them.

"Got it!" Faith replied. She attempted to use the attack as the Leaf on her head and tail begin to glow green. She then jumps up to attack another rock only to have the move fail in the process. The glowing from her head and tail faded.

"It's alright! It was only your first attempt. This attack is harder to work with than Razor Leaf. Let's try it again!" Petunia told her.

Faith took a deep breath in and out and concentrated on the move she was trying to learn. The Leaf on her head and tail began to glow green again. She then jumps up in the air again aiming to attack the rock again with it succeeding this time.

"Wow!! You're a quick learner Faith! Great work! Now let's let Weston train you nextl Petunia said.

___________________________
So another chapter finished. This story is going to be about 20 chapters long and I've already finished 14, so this story is almost over. Due to this book already getting a lot of reads and votes I'm thinking of doing a sequel to this but I don't know yet it's up to the readers. I still have to finish this one first though. Well anyways hope you enjoyed. More coming very soon.