hey Luna

LUNA

"you look cute today" My mom says. "Thanks mom" i say. "Wow you look good" Star says. "Thank youu" I smile. "What are you doing after school?" My mom asked. "coming straight home." I say. "No hanging out?" she asked. "Nah i'm so tired i don't have time to hangout" I say. "Yeah okay" She says. "Mom i'm old" I say holding my back. "oh shut up, get out" She laughs. "Bye mom love you" I say walking out with Venus and Star.

*

"Okay what is the real reason you're not hanging out." Star asked. "there was a some type of Tape in my locker when I got there I listened to it and it had all "my friends" name on it and what they did to this girl and they've been lying to me and Homecoming night i just burst because it was bugging me that they can look you in the eye and keep a straight face" I say. "Even Zach?" she asked. "Yes even Zach, we're not talking" I say getting out. "That's why i've dressed up" I say closing the door. "Get it!" she yells. I laughed.

*
"Hey Luna" Bryce says. "Hey" I say opening my locker. "so about last night?" he whispers in my ear. "What happened last night?" I asked. "we fucked" he says. "We did?" i say. "Yeah, i was wondering... round two?" he says "was there even a round one?" i act confused. "Don't play dumb" he says putting his hand around my neck. "Ooo kinky" I smirk. "You like that?" he says confused. "Mhm" i says rubbing my lips together. "Okay, let's see tonight when i come over" He says letting go. "Yeah okay" I say.

*

I walked in to my class and sat away from Jess Sherri and Courtney. Zach Justin and Bryce were also in the class and we usually sit next to each other so I sat away. I looked at Zach and he mouthed. "can we talk?" I shook my head and turned forward. My phone buzzed.

zach dempsey: can we talk?
zach dempsey: Luna
zach dempsey: i can see you looking at the messages
zach dempsey : please?
zach dempsey: baby?

"Luna" Mrs. Lowenstien says. I looked up. "Miss Deluca can you come with me" Mr. Porter says. I laughed and stood up and looked at them. "Yeah of course" I say grabbing my stuff and walking out looking at all of them they all had scared faces.

*

"I'm very sorry for not telling you this sooner or Mrs. Ferg not telling you thing when you first started here. There was this Girl name Hannah who committed a couple months ago" He says. "Oh really? I didn't know" I say faking. "Yeah, we just wanna make sure and check up on you on how you like Liberty High" He says. I love it. The people the teachers here are very nice here" I say with a fake smile. "That's good. I'm glad you're enjoying it." he says. I gave him a fake smile. "Now here's a pass" he says writing on a sticky note. "Thanks Mr. P" I say taking it and walking out.

*

I was walking out and someone grabbed me and pushed me into the lockers "Oh Hey" I smile. "Don't oh hey me" Justin says. "okay... what's up?" i say. "What did you say?" He says. I looked around. "You're friends gonna be incarcerated very soon" I joke with him. "Luna are you serious?" He says. "very Serious Justin." I say. "Luna Bryce is my only lifeline. I'm basically homeless" He says. "Not my problem." I say. "You could've done something" I say sitting up. "You could've told someone" I say walking towards him. "You could've helped your girlfriend" I say. "You could've but you didn't because you're nothing but a pussy." I say now he was leaning against the lockers. "You wanna play this game Foley come on. I know how to play it. Pretty damn good. Come on We'd love another player." I say. "Is there a problem out here?" Mr. Porter says walking out. "Not Anymore" I say looking at a scared Justin.

JUSTIN.

"What happen" Zach asked. "She told" I say looking around. "About what?" Bryce asked. "About you, you're gonna be incarcerated soon" I say. "Come on Justy you know i didn't" He says. "I don't really know what's true or false anymore" I say. "Jess.." I say. "no" She says getting up. I followed her. Luna was outside the lunch room. "hey luna" Jess says. "what's up girl" She says looking up from her phone with a smirk on her face. "I see what you're doing" she says. "I do too" she says. "you think it's fun in games until ones hurt" She says. "Are you fucking shitting me? That's you guys. Sherri's been MIA right? None of you guys have checked up on Jeff except me. So the all fun and games shit isn't me boo. Keep on trying" Luna says. "Keep that smirk on ya face let's see how long it stays" Jess says getting really close to her face. Luna like put her whole hand in Jess face. "Fuck outta here sis" Luna says pushing Jess. Jess swung and missed. Luna Grabbed her hand and started punching Jess. "Okay are we just gonna stand here or help?" Bryce says. "Give it a minute. plus we don't have time to explain to Porter about all this" I say. "Okay now" I say jumping in and pulling Jess and Bryce pulled Luna. "all fun and games until ones hurt" Luna smirks. "Also my smirk is still there silly goose" Luna says. "Get off me Walker" Luna says yanking her arm. "oh she knows how to play" I say. "Hell yeah" i say.

*
LUNA.

"Hey why are you home so early? what happen?" My mom says. I ignored her. "Luna Saint!" she yells. I stopped. "Why are you home so early and what happen?" She says. "why am I home early, because I felt like it and what happen to me? I got into a fight because of stupid drama. I'm fine i'm not a baby anymore" I say walking past her. She grabbed my arm. "ow mom" I whine. "Don't ever say you're not a baby anymore, i guarantee you're gonna need me any second" she says. "whatever" I say grabbing my arm and walking upstairs.

*
"knock knock" Bryce says walking in. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I say still looking at my phone. "What was that today?" he says kissing my knee. okay weirdo. "Nothing" I say pushing him away. "Now did you really tell Porter about Hannah and Jess?" He says. "oh yeah" I lie. "Luna, why? I could really do serious time" he says. "Because" I say. "because what?" he says. "I felt like it" I laughed. He got really close to me. "You have to go tell Porter that it was a joke and you were just playing. Luna i have scholarships and i cannot lose them-' I cut him off. "Bryce, shut up" I say. "I'm serious" He says. "i am too boo" I smile. "Where's the tape" He asked. I sighed. "Homecoming night i hid it in one of your bushes in your backyard" I lie. "I have so many bushes Luna" He says. "Yeah I know. Better get too looking before my dad and his team find it" i smirk. "Wait your dad is a..." he asked. I nodded. "Does he?" he asked "Not yet" I whispered. "Don't please" He says. He got on one knee. "mmm i'll think about it." I say looking at my phone. "Luna i beg you" He says kissing my hand. "Stop" I say tanking my hand back. "Better start looking for that tape" I say. "I'll see you later" he says getting up and walking out. "He's like wrapped around your finger" Star says. "Right" I say pulling the tape from right under my pillow. "You haven't said anything" Star says. "Nope, the consular called me and they were terrified, now i'm dropping this off at Jeffs." I say getting up.

*
"La Chica" Jeff says. "El Chico" I say. "What happen?" He says. A smile appeared on my face. "Porter called me down and they were scared. I didn't tell, but i told them that I told. Zach wants to talk to me. Justin tried to scare me. I fought Jess. I got Bryce wrapped around my finger. He's currently looking for the tape in his backyard." I say. "Where is the tape?" He asked. I pulled it out and tossed it to him. "Sweet" he says looking at it. "Yup now i can say that I don't have it. Don't destroy it. Keep it in a safe place" I say. "That box has multiple cassettes in there. put them in there under the row" He whispered handing it too me. I walked over to his dresser and pulled out the cassettes and placed it under them. "Thanks Jeff" I say. "Anytime Chica" He says. "see ya" I say. "see ya girly" he says.