The First Attempt

His pov

"finally everything is ready for my bride, now i just have to wait for the perfect time to bring her home." I stand back and look at my work with pride. In one corner of the rim is a four poster bed with lots of pillows all the being is in different shades of blue and matches the carpet as well. The rest of the furniture is a simple white, yet still elegant. Hanging in the closet are outfits i have seen her wearing in the past along with some other stuff i thought she might like. Her dresser holds her sleep clothes, under garments and so forth. "I don't know if i got the right size or not but i can always exchange them if i need to" i think as i chose the door double checking the lock i had installed and then walk toward the garage. Locking the door behind me i open the garage door and pull my van out in to the drive way and then reclosing the door. As i climb back in to my van "she" crosses my mind, and i realize i don't know my angels name but it's easy to fix that as she will be coming home very soon.

Katrina pov

"Finally my homework is done" i think as i lay slumped on my bed, i decide to watch a movie on Netflix but first i need popcorn so i hear back downstairs. Mom is at her second job right now so she won't be gone for a few more hours ago the house is totally quiet and dark. After putting the popcorn in the microwave i walk to the fridge and grab a coke. Just as the microwave dings the door bell goes off, "who could that be at this time of night" i think as i walk through the living room. I look through the peephole and see some one standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "flowers? who would be sending flowers?" i think as i open the door, the moment i had it open i feel myself being knocked backwards and hitting the floor with a loud thump that knocks the air out of me for a moment. Then i see a man coming toward me, he's wearing leather gloves and a black mask. I jump up and just as he reached me i rear back and kick him with everything i have in me right where it hurts the most them i turn and run toward my room. i get in and get the door locked just as he starts pounding on it. Calling 911 i see my door knob jiggling, trying to be quiet she tells the dispatcher there is a man in her house trying to get in to her bedroom and she had already kicked him in the crotch to get away. He starts to kick the door and she heard a splintering sound and she screams.........

I hear her scream and stop kicking the door, "I'm sorry I just want to look at you my love, you're so beautiful I had to come to you". She calls out to me, "I've already called the police they are coming right now" "Shit, will you just tell me your name so i know what to call my future bride?"

"It's Katrina, now will you just get out of my house and leave me alone!!" she responds back. I heard the sirens getting close, cussing the whole way i stomped back through the house and out the back door to my van.