A Life Changing Experience - Chapter 1

Writer's message: Hey guys, this is my story :3 It's my first story ever so hopefully yous like it :) The first two girls that will be introduced in the story are based on my cousin and I, so I hope you like their personality :D It'd be great if yous left me messages on what you think, thanks guys! Enjoy! XO

Chapter One:

One week before.

“Ahhh! We’ve got tickets!” Callie had exclaimed.

“I can’t believe it!” I had squealed.

“Be quiet will you? I’ve got a massive headache.” Mum complained.

“Sorry Mum.” I whispered with a smirk.

“Sorry Mrs Patterson,” my best friend echoed in a whisper “is this better?” She’d asked with a smirk.

 Mum had looked at both of us and had shaken her head.

“I can’t wait!” Callie had said in an excited whisper.

“Maybe Niall will fall in-love with you when he sees you.” She had said a given me a wink.

“Ha! When?! You mean if! 1. He’d never see me. I have a 1 in 600 chance of meeting him and 2. Why one earth would he like me?” I said.

“Don’t be silly Patterson. Who doesn’t fall for you?” Callie replied.

“I’m with her on that one, Ash hunny. She’s got a point.” Mum just HAD to add her 5 cents in didn’t she?

I waved them off and said “The only downfall is that we have to go on a plane to Brisbane to see them.”

“Yeah… but it’s worth it! We’re going to see ONE DIRECTION! EEP!” Callie squealed.

“Girls! What did I ask? Please, keep it down. Just until we get home.” Mum said.

“Sorry Mrs Patterson. My bad.” Callie had replied with a worried look on her face.

“One week! Just one week till we see them!” I said.

“This is going to be a life changing experience!” Callie confessed.

Now:

“It sucks that we have to sit separately on the plane.” Complained Callie in the taxi.

We were only sitting like two seats away, we were in the same section, same row, it was annoying, she always complained when things didn’t go her way. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Callie, but sometimes she could be a bit spoilt and rude.

I smiled a true smile and said “It’s ok little miss piggy, we’ll walk in together and we’re only two seats away. You’ll be sitting next to someone, then there will be the isle and then someone will be sitting on the outside of the middle row of chairs and I’ll be sitting next to that person. Trust me, it’s all good.”

‘Little miss piggy’ was a nickname her Dad gave to her. It’s actually a funny story, Callie snores. Nuff said. One night, I was sleeping over her house, we were like 5 or something and Callie and her brother shared a room. Well, this one night, Callie was snoring really loud and I mean like really loud. I’m guessing her Dad heard and grabbed his baseball bat from under his bed, thinking there was some sort of animal in the house. He got to the room where we were sleeping and it was then he realised it was Callie and ever since, he’s called her that. Told you it’s a funny story.

“Yeah I guess, but you have to promise me you will ok!?” She practically yelled.

“OK!” I yelled back with a grin and she punched me.

We arrived at the airport and I thought this is it. Callie payed the taxi driver while I grabbed the bags out of the back. I reached into my leather jacket and checked the time on my phone, WE WERE LATE!

“Oh my God, Callie! Hurry the hell up! We’re freakin’ late!” I yelled.

“Shit! Let’s go!” She replied. We grabbed our bags and sprinted into the airport. We were around the conveyer belt when I had the sudden urge to pee. I stopped running, crossed my legs and started bobbing up and down. I made a whining sound and Callie stopped and whirled around, a bewildered look on her face.

“What the hell are you doing?! We’re late!” She squealed.

“But I have to pee!” I whined “Go and I’ll see you in the plane. Take my luggage. OK, go, bye!” We both turned and sprinted to our goal; mine being the toilet and Callie’s being the plane. Hopefully I’d get to the plane in time.

Niall’s pov:

“Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. The boys are gonna kill me!” I once again, Niall Horan am bloody late for the plane. Paul didn’t even bother waking me up this time! I ran to the luggage belt and practically threw my bags. I turned and was running to board the plane when I heard a smash come from behind me and echo through the airport.

“Piece of shit! Sorry everyone.” Said a female voice.

I turned and stared. She was stunning. She had long brown, curly hair, down to just above her elbows. She was wearing a black leather jacket and with that a blue, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. It hugged her body perfectly, showing off her curves and showing how small her waist was. The dress came down to the mid-thigh and she had a sexy as tan. It was the natural sort. She had black converses on. The outfit suited her really well. She went to go pick up her phone but kicked it instead, it slide across the floor right to me. I bent down and picked it up, I heard her jogging over to where I was. Why was I so was nervous? I don’t even know why I was so nervous right now.

“Hi, thank you so much, I’m such a klutz. I always dro-“She stopped talking when she saw my face and said nothing. She looked 18, far out she was beautiful! She had the most amazing cheekbones and she had hazel eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I’d ever see.

But the only thing she said to me was “Your Niall Horan.”