Chapter 10

Here you go :) next chapter :)

Georgia XOXO

It had been a week since the video was leaked, and the police had been called in. This resulted in many mean rumours spreading around school about me. Another happy thing happened *sarcasm* my parents kicking me out. I now lived with Reece, which is not as good as it sounds. For starters who dries their underwear in the microwave?? Obviously Reece Mastin. I had to buy another microwave because whatever was heated in the other smelt REALLY bad. Oh and that night when he said he loved me? It hasn’t been mentioned.

I was flicking channels on the TV waiting for the pop star to come home with dinner. I decided to watch a gossip show and see what’s happening in the world of the internationally famous celebrities.

It has been rumoured that One Directions, Harry Styles is dating a 40 year old Victoria Secret model, Christine Player. Even though the famous singer has been denying these rumours saying that they are just close friends, fans are still enthusiastic of the possible relationship.” A fake brunet said. She had way too much makeup on, and the dress she was wearing looked like a tank-top. I like One Direction, but nowhere near as much as I liked Reece Mastin. I’m not a directionater nor am I a hard core Directioner, I just like them. I continued to flick channels in hope that something remotely interesting was on. I stopped the moment I saw that Ben 10: Ultimate Alien was on; it was one of the many kids’ shows that I liked. About half way through, the door opened and Reece walked in carrying a bag of Chinese takeout.

“Honey I’m home.” He said cheekily, I decided to play along.

“How was work today darlin’?” I asked grabbing some plates.

“I’ve just started writing another song, its gunna be a number one hit!” he said excitedly. I smiled at how excited he gets over his job, it’s cute. Halfway through the meal I asked the question that had been bugging me the day since my parents kicked me out.

“Where am I going to go when you leave?” I asked quietly. Reece’s head shot up, lines on his forehead appeared as he thought about it.

“I don’t know.” He said finishing off his chicken. I smiled sadly and went to do the washing up. He only had one more week left and my parents weren’t going to be forgiving me anytime soon. I sighed and started drying the plates and put them away.

“Caroline, do you want to come to the recording studio tomorrow?” he asked coming up behind me.

“Really?” I asked excitedly.

“Really! Oh and if you want you and record a song.” I could tell he was smiling. I spun around and faced him, he was really close now. Our noses were touching. “Is that a yes?” he asked.

“Yes.” I whispered. I stood on my tiptoes as he bent down and placed his lips against mine. I was ready to move on and except that Reece was never going to hurt me. I ran my tongue against his bottom lip deciding to just let go. He opened up willingly, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed his hands on my bum. He went to put me on the bench but instead I landed in the sink, which was still full of water. I pulled out of the kiss, and attempted to climb out. But looked like a turtle stuck on its back. Reece was silent until he was laughing uncontrollably. He whipped out his phone and took a picture.

“If that goes on twitter…” I trailed off trying to sound threatening. Reece was still laughing when he offered me his hand. He pulled me out of the sink. It felt really weird having a wet ass. I waddled back to my room and quickly changed my cloths. When I walked out I grabbed my phone off the bench and saw that I had 2 twitter notifications. I opened them.

@Corallovesyouxx is taking a bath ;)

There was a picture link and the bottom I clicked on it and I was in the sink with my arms folded and a pout on my face. I clicked the second one.

@Corallovesyouxx you might want 2 change ur pants :P

The picture underneath was a photo of my back as I was walking into my bed room. I had a massive wet spot on my ass. I laughed and walked into the lounge room where Reece was playing on his phone. I walked over and sat on top of him.

“And hello to you to.” He said. I laughed and moved slightly, I kissed him quickly.

“I saw the pictures.” I said looking at him, he just laughed.

“They were pretty funny.” He said still laughing. I decided to play along.

“I guess.” I laughed along. I was going to get me revenge on him sooner or later.