Chapter Eleven: Blood for Blood

Malia 

It was the next morning. Bellamy and I overslept like usual. Today all of us were going to meet everyone in the camp. It was surprising actually. They didn't do anything like this back in Quarantine. 

"Everyone I would all like you to meet Bellamy , Malia, Mel, Kai, Dylan, Jordan and Amy. They are one of us now. I want you all to welcome our people to Camp Exodus." Lydia said. 

Everyone pretty much cheered us on welcoming us to the camp. They all seemed happy and safe. They trusted their leader as they should. Once the gathering was done we all headed to breakfast. I was starving I felt like I hadn't had anything to eat in days. 

"Are we safe here?" Kai asked.

"Yes I have a feeling we are." I said. 

"You got nothing to worry about kid." Bellamy said who was standing right next to me. 

Kai looked at Bellamy and nodded.

"What's with him?" Bellamy asked.

"Over protective brother." I said. 

"Ah. Anyways Dylan was talking to me. He said he had something to tell us." Bellamy said.

"We'll worry about that later, I just want to enjoy this moment." I said.

Bellamy kissed me then hugged me. 

Mel is talking to this handsome guy , perfect  for her. He is really tall , has ice blonde hair and super green eyes. She looked happy , everyone here felt safe.

"Hey uh Malia can I talk to you and Bellamy?" Kai asked.

"Sure." I said.

Kai dragged Bellamy and I to the side along with Dylan.

"We like each other and not in a friend kind of way." Dylan blurted. 

"Well that makes two of us." I said. It's okay you guys I'm totally fine with it." 

Bellamy didn't look so fine but he just went with it. Bellamy really didn't look okay with this. His face turned to mush. 

"Bellamy let's go somewhere else and let these two have alone time." I said. 

Bellamy and I walked away from them and went to his room all pissed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Malia. I just find it weird that our brother's like each other okay?" He said.

"Look this is a different world. Nothing is the same anymore. It's okay for them to date." I said.

"You're right, But still find it weird." He said.

"I know. But once you open up to the fact that they like each other you will accept both of them." I said.

He nodded and kissed me. 

I always knew Kai was gay. He didn't like to be around girl's. One time I caught him kissing a guy before all of this happened. At first I was kind of mad because he didn't tell me and for a long time he just kept it a secret. I don't know why he changed his mind. Maybe because him and Dylan are falling in love? Or maybe it was because he found someone that related to him in a way?