"Hey, watch it, missy."

Michael's POV

"Let's go sightseeing." Rydel said as she put on what seemed to be her favorite pair of high heels.

"In that?" I asked, pointing out that she was wearing a dress and heels.

"I guess..." She said, slipping on a jacket that matched her dress.

"Let me guess, you don't have a sweatshirt or jacket that goes with any of your jeans?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Yeah. And it's a bit chili out.." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Here." I said and tossed one of my sweatshirts to her.

"Um.. I think it might be oversized a bit.." She said as she caught it.

"So what? Girls do it all the time." I said, still looking through my suitcase.

"Yeah.. I guess.." She said, slipping on some jeans under her dress.

"Don't tell me... You're going to not wear the sweatshirt, and just wear the dress with jeans and sneakers?" I said.

"No." She said and slipped the dress off. I widened my eyes and watched her.

"Mikey. You promised you wouldn't watch me change." She whined as she threw her dress on the bed.

"When did I do that?" I said and looked away from her.

"Last night." She said and slipped my sweatshirt on.

"Oh. Well, anyway." I said and shrugged.

"Can you help me get my shoes off?" She said and sat on the bed, pointing at her high heels.

"But, you've been doing it perfectly fine all by yourself." I said and she pouted.

"Alright." I said and took her shoes off of her for her. Then, I went back to my suitcase and started looking through it again.

"Thanks." She said softly. I smiled.

"Damn it!" I yelled, realizing I couldn't find what I was looking for.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"My hair products.." I said, running my fingers through my hair, it hasn't been brushed yet so I still have bed head.

"What about your brush?" She asked.

"Yeah. I have that. Just not my other hair products.." I said and she smiled.

"Hand me you brush." She said.

"Okay.." I said and tossed my brush to her.

"Good. Now come here." She said and patted the spot in front of her.

"Alright.." I said and sat in front of her. She began to brush my hair.

"You know, brushing it won't make any difference." I said and she laughed softly.

"I know. I just wanted to brush your hair. Let me guess, you want the messy look... Again?" She said and I laughed.

"Yeah.." I said.

"You don't necessarily need products for that." She said and put the brush down.

"I know..." I said as she began to mess up my hair with her hands.

"There. Now you look like a messy freak." She said and giggled.

"Whatever." I said and got up.

"Watch out." She said as I took a step forward.

"For what?" I asked.

"This." She answered and jumped on my back.

"Alright then..." I said and laughed.

"Here. Call the guys and tell them you and I will be out exploring for a while." I said and handed her my phone before grabbing onto her legs so she would not fall.

"Hey, Luke." She said into the phone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Calum. I thought you were Luke." She said as I walked out the door.

"Yeah. Well, I just wanted to let you know that Mike and I will be out exploring all day. So if you need us, call or text one of our phones." She said and I continued to walk out the door.

Suddenly she screamed.

"Mike you almost dropped me!" She hollered.

"Sorry." I said and laughed.

"So, anyway, see ya whenever." She said into the phone then hung up.

"Here ya go." She said, trying to hand me my phone.

"No hands." I said and she looked down and realized I was gripping onto her.

"Alright. I'll just slip it into your pocket." She said then carefully reached down and slipped it into my back pocket.

"Hey, watch it missy. You said there would be no ass touching." I said and laughed.

"Hey! I had an excuse." She said and I smirked.

"That you were the one who told me that there would be no ass touching?" I asked and she scoffed.

"My excuse was that I was putting your phone in your pocket." She said and let go of me long enough to hit me in the head, then she wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"And you did it gladly so that you could slide your hand over my ass." I said, joking around with her.

"Let's just go." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"We are. And I don't think I can carry you around this whole time." I said.

"Fine. Let me down." She said and I shook my head.

"I didn't say I couldn't right now." I said and she laughed.

"Idiot." She said.

"That would be you." I said and laughed.

"Michael." She said, while laughing.