Chapter 26

"Tobyyyy", I said dragging out the end of his name while pulled i'm back. Toby turned around entwining our fingers and bring me closer to him.

"It'll be fun. These dudes are always coming in the woods and it gets annoying slendy.", Toby said dragging me with him.I let him pull me in the direction he said he last saw the "dudes". Toby and I hid a couple of trees that surrounded the area. Toby told for me to stay quite as he walked quietly to the two boys who had their backs turned. He brought his hands up and covered the the other boys mouths and signalled me other to them. The boys struggled to get out of Toby's grasp,but failed miserably.But from what it looked like Toby was having trouble keeping them down. I quickly took a knife out form my pocket,putting my hand where Toby's was and sliding the knife across the boys neck making him go completely limp on the floor where he began to struggle to hold his neck and keep the blood from spilling out.

Toby grabbed the hatchet that was hanging on loop of his pants, striking the guy in his side. The guy fell to his knees gripping the spot that was now stained red. He slowly lost his balance and fell down completely,hands still on his side.

When Toby finally believed that the guys were dead he grabbed my hand with one hand and brought his mouth guard down with the other hand.

"See that wasn't that bad.",Toby chuckled entwining our fingers. " You are something, Toby." I said pulling him along back to the mansion.

Cynthia:Okay so it a bit short but at least i tried to give you guy something,Right?