My Mate V.S. My Boyfriend...OH Wait I Meant MATES!!!!!!

ok so i deleted the other story! that other story was a dare! this new story I am writing I hope is going to be good and please I beg that you support me and give me ideas so i do NOT get writers block! THANKS a bunch! So please vote, comment, like! but only if you want to you do not have to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

What happens when you are dating the love of your life but then someone else comes into the picture and you find yourself attracted to them? What happens if there are five of them?

Jacqueline is 17 years old and is 5'2, curvy in all the right places, and has fire red hair. Jacqueline is dating the school bad boy, the love of her life. They have a somewhat same personality while Jacqueline is quite, athletic, loves to dance in her spare time, and is the school bad girl. She is also sweet and caring and does't take shit from anybody. If you hurt any of her friends she will hunt you down and make your life a living hell. Jacqueline's boyfriends'; Dominic, is the bad boy you have never met. He is the leader, or what they like to call hime 'Alpha', of the gang Bloody Ashes.   Jacqueline never knew why they call him alpha, but they do. Dominic is loud, athletic, mean and doesn't take shit from anybody. He can be sweet, but whenever he is around Jacqueline he is this soft, gentle guy. You would've never new he was the leader of a gang.

Everything was going great until a family moved in to the house next to hers and enrolled into her school. When she first saw them, the boys where all staring at her with, love?

What happens when she finally meets these guys and find out that they are not only supernatural, but she is to and they are her mates?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Please read,like and comment or vote but only if you want! thank you sooo much!

love, taylor