*13* Blue,Silver, and Demon Black

Hey, guys! I came more dedicated to writing! I figured I write better when I use paper and a pencil! Well here it is!

Recap: "Let it begin, Queen of Nadia."

Chapter 13

Benice's POV

I climbed the rest of the drapes and heaved myself on the window sill. I took a last look at Sinister. He was still standing, staring at 'The Black Prince.' The rest of the room were fighting each other. I jumped out and landed quite hard. I started running. It wasn't until I noticed my surroundings that the world was going past at an abnormal speed as a human could. I saw a strange,black figure standing in my pathway. I stopped immediately. The figure seemed to glow but hovered in the darkness. It then evaporated. I moved cautiously forward. I felt something slide around my neck. A knife blade. I could smell perfume of a girl. Knife blade disappeared. I turned and gasped.

"You!"

"Hi, Benice! It's nice to see you around these parts of town." The girl I had met at the desk to see Sinister was wickedly staring me down. I swallowed and started walking backwards. She followed in the same pace. I turned and ran. No wonder why she kept me alerted. She was with Damion. I made it across the boundary line unharmed and met my family and a group of my classroom teachers.

"Are you okay?" My mom, worried. Her hands on my face. They all hugged and welcomed me back. I stared at them as if they'd lost a couple marbles in their head. Jay was the only one with a frown on his face.

'They don't know. But I think it's best not to tell them.' I looked around and Jay had his head tilted toward me. I nodded slightly to him. We all walked back to the dining room in the mansion. I barely ate. I had a water and that was about it. I tried getting myself active I would give up entirely. I ended up in the library, finding information about Sinister's Ancestors. I found little because it turned into Greek. I sighed and stared in the fire. Nothing else to do. Taking a bath without Sinister just wasn't the same. I wonder if he's okay. I stared at the fire as I leaned forward. There was definitely something in that fire. The fire seemed to avoided it. I crawled over and saw something glimmering. Strange. I picked it up, careful not to burn my fingers, and placed it in my cupped hand. It was a necklace. The necklace looked like a choker but it was a little more loose. it was embedded with symbols and diamonds, pearls, and the others were unknown. It looked like an upside down crown. I put it on and I've could've sworn it glowed. I looked deeper into the fire. A book titled...?

"What?" I whispered to myself.

Living my dead life by Maria Knight.

Who's Maria? I knew she was a royal by her last name but still. I took the book out and dropped it. It was burning hot. Like surface of the sun hot. My hand was singed a little but I was just fine other than that. The book started to sizzle as if someone dumped water on it. I picked it up and opened the first page. A face started screaming and I screamed, closed it, and threw across the room. Jay rushed into the room. Tense ready for battle. I clutched at my heart and took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked. I shook my head violently no.

For the rest of the night, Jay kept a close watch on me until I went to bed. Strangely everyone followed me to my room. I lied in bed, thinking they were just saying goodnight. Instead they sat in chairs, on the couch, or even the floor.

'Go to sleep. I'll be there soon.' I glanced at Jay. He shook his head. Sinister then? I was to tired to think about it. I fell in a dark hole of sleep.