•10

_____________

- NEXT DAY -

It is Sunday and you were watching movie on the television. Jungkook still hasn't woke up and you were kind of hungry, so you decided to make breakfast for yourself.

Meanwhile Jungkook was awake in his room. His heart was beating fast thinking about yesterday night. He can't help but accept the fact that he really is falling in love with you.

But he was afraid. Afraid that you might leave him after he gives you his world. He is afraid and scared of love because he has never seen anyone happy.

He always saw someone crying because their loved one left them. He never saw anyone happy in love. Pain, sadnesses and heartbreak and he never wants to experience it.

Jungkook sighed as he ruffled his hair. He wants to go far away because he doesn't want to fall in love...he doesn't want to experience such sadness and pain.

So he decided...he decided to leave you for 2 weeks and keep his distance from you.

He made up his mind and got up from his bed. He walked downstairs and heard you cooking in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, he walked inside and you noticed him. You give him a small smile and greeted him.

His heart started to beat faster but he greeted back with a small smile. He acted and walked towards the refrigerator taking out some milk for himself.

His eyes moved towards you and he stared at you for a moment. Then he took a sigh as he closed the refrigerator and spoke,
"Hey Y/N..."

Hearing him call out your name also made some butterflies appear in your stomach. You turned your head towards him and waited for him to continue.

"I got a call from company saying i have to leave for business trip for about a week and since i have an important project, i also won't be home for the week after the business trip. Soo i think you should pack few clothes and like with Yoongi until i don't come back because staying here alone won't be safe..."
Jungkook spoke.

You nodded as you heard him.

"And i also don't think I'll be able to contact you but you can come after the whole two weeks, I'll probably come home late that day."
Jungkook said as he started to walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm leaving tonight, you should call Yoongi."
Jungkook said as he left and walked into his room.

You took a long sigh as you turned off the stove. You walked to the living room, calling Yoongi.

He picked up the call and you told him, he agreed and he said he will pick you up in an hour.

Then you decided to pack.

Once you were done, you took out your suitcase from your room and took it downstairs. The door bell ringed meaning Yoongi is here.

You opened the door and he smiled at you. He leaned forward for a hug and you hugged him back.

Jungkook decided to meet Yoongi. He left his room and walked towards the main door, he smiled at Yoongi and Yoongi smiled back.