Everythings Gonna be Ok

This is a sad trigger warning Freddie imagine. I'm not too good at writing dark stuff, so I'm really branching out here. Hope y'all enjoy

I climbed out my apartment window and looked down the 500 foot drop down to the bustling city street. As soon as I jumped, it was only a matter of time before my pain would end.

I have been struggling a lot lately with hate. My boyfriend was the Freddie Highmore: yes, that one. His fans did t like me: every day they would tweet horrible things about me, saying I was some ugly slut who just wanted Freddie for his money. Or I was an attention-seeking whore. Or, or, or- it's just went on and on.

Freddie didn't know that I would break down in tears every day because of his fans. I never told him, because I was afraid he'd leave me: afraid he'd believe those horrible things about me. So I kept my pain from him, dealing with it in the only way I knew how: self harm. I would just take out the razor and slash my stomach, legs, and feet open: never my arms because Freddie would see the scars. The razor was kept under the sink where he'd never find it, and I wiped the blood off with paper towels and flushed them on the toilet. The physical pain and the emotional pain just melted together, until one day, I couldn't take any more of it. That day was today.

So now, here I am, standing on my windowsill, readying myself for the jump. I've already wrote Freddie a note, saying I love him and to move on. Find someone better who the fans love.

Counting down to three in my head.
One....

The pain will be over.
Two...
Not too long now.
Three...

I let go of the brick and lurch myself forward when I hear Freddie behind me: "NO! STOP!!! KATIE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!" I feel his hands grab my arms and yank me off the windowsill, pulling me back inside. Instant panic fills me as I realize what is happening.

"No Freddie please you don't understand I have to do this. I can't live like this anymore. I just want out!! JUST LET ME GO!!" I raise my voice up into a scream as Freddie managed to pin my thrashing body down on the floor, not harshly, but forcefully. I struggle around to try and get up and back to the window, but Freddie has me down.

"Katie, stop fighting me. I'm just trying to help you. Please, tell me what's is wrong, babygirl I can help you I love you please don't leave me!!!!!!" His sweet blue eyes begin to well up in tears as I stop fighting him and just sob.

Freddie gets off me and pulls me up from the ground into his arms, holding me against his warm chest, snuggling my face into the nape of his neck as I cry. The weeks of torment just come pouring out of my mouth:

"The f-fans. They hate me. Every day they tweet on my page, calling me an ugly whore, or a bitch, or I just want you for your money, and lots of other horrible things. I d-didn't tell you because I was scared you'd l-l-leave me," I sob out. "So I-I starred to.... self harm. I didn't know how to deal with it in any other way, so I- I just kept going and today I couldn't take any more so I just wanted to die," I finish, letting out sobs as I do so.

Freddie's eyes raise in panic as he hears self harm. "No no no babygirl, why? Why did you do that to you, baby, you could have come to me. I will never ever ever ever ever leave you, babygirl. I love you too much to let you go. Baby, don't ever do that to you again. Just come to me, ok? Everything's gonna be ok, I promise you. I'm going to send a tweet out that'll put these bullies and bastards to shame for sending you those horrible things. It's gonna be ok babygirl. I love you. I'm never gonna leave you." He stops and kisses my face so lovingly and gently, it instantly stops my tears.

"I need to see your scars, Katie. Show them to me," he asks. I nod and get up to remove my shirt, pants, shoes, and socks, revealing the ugly scars. His eyes widen as he sees them, but he simply gets on his knees and kisses every one of them, starting at my tummy, going down my legs(he's very careful to keep his eyes where they should be), and down to my feet. When he's finished, he gets up, takes my face in his hands, and says:

"You are still beautiful to me, babygirl. These scars don't change anything about how lovely you are. I love you. We're gonna get through this. This is gonna stop. I love you, Katie. I'm never going to leave you." He kisses me again, and this time, I kiss him back.

All the fear is gone now. I closed the window as Freddie typed up a tweet to is fans saying to stop the hate or he's calling the police for harassment. He hits send, then comes to me, picks me up bridal style, then carries me to bed. He snuggles me in three blankets, pits the pillows how I like them under my head, then snuggles me into him. "Just sleep, baby. I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise." He kisses me forehead, then ribs circled into my back I drift off to sleep, knowing every thing is gonna be ok.

And end scene! Hope you guys enjoyed, it took a long time to write. New update coming soon! byyyeee