Breakaway

Hello! So this is my first story on Wattpad which centers on Taryn, a fifteen year old girl from the future who is afraid of taking the crown as queen (which will be in three years) after her older sister's death. She flees the castle to another kingdom and joins a rebel group taking on the nickname Wrin. Two years later Taryn receives the position as the rebel leader. When Alice, the girl who recruited Taryn in the first place, brings back new recruit with the nickname Jay, Taryn can't quite decide why he looks familiar. All she can do is hope against hope she didn't know him from her kingdom. If she did, there's no way to guarantee Jay would be willing to keep her secret. Only, being princess isn't her only secret.

Follow along through Taryn's journey as she discovers secrets about herself, her sister, and the world as she knew it after she breaks away from her past and everything she's ever known.

This is told in first person and present tense alternating between Taryn and Wrin's perspective's. Yes, they are the same person only Taryn was from before she escaped and her past while Wrin is after her escape and her future.

Okay so I haven't written in this story for a while. And to be honest I might not ever again. Though I was rereading parts of it and I think it sounds so promising so I might, might, edit it and keep going in the future. I can't promise anything though.