First Day

A Day earlier (Before SMS's choices of SoulMates.)

Nathan POV

Hello, I am Nathaniel Wild.

But I urge you to call me Nathan.

I transferred to Future Dream Highschool as a sophomore somewhere here in Ontario Canada.

Oh yeah...I'm in Canada.

So I'm walking through the halls reading my book as per-usual, and as per-usual I get tripped by one of the football jockeys.

Yes most of the students here are...Nicer than others but some are also the opposite of what you would expect Canadians be to be.

I walk past my locker and I get shoved against it by a sports jerk.

"oh! Shit sorry bro." He says and it looks like he's trying not to laugh.

"...Whatever."

He gets a serious face again and just walks away talking with his fellow brainless sports mates but not before looking back at me, he seems...sad? I can't really read people.

But anyway, I just want today to be at least a little easy.

I'll do anything for today to just go by without
Any problems unlike my old school...

There are many reasons why I got out of the hell hole know as Adams high school.

Well give you one, spoiled rich kids who think they own the world.

But you know that's not my problem anymore.

I get to my first class which is History with Mrs.Kirkland...Isn't that a lake around here?

I walk in and I see a girl waving at me she had blonde hair and look very pretty, so I walked over to her and sat next to her since she seemed...Welcoming enough.

"Hi!! I'm Samantha!" She said very loudly.

"...I'm gonna take a guess and say your a cheerleader." I say hoping I don't sound rude, sometime I sound like that.

"yup! I'm the captain, and I'm gonna guess you're a nerd." She says with attitude, which makes me laugh.

"s-sorry if that sounded rude..."

I start looking at her and she's wearing tank top with a black jacket hanging from her elbows and Very small jean shorts.

"Naw it's fine, you're new here so I'll spare you..." she start texting.

"Uh...y-yeah.." and there's a awkward silence, but then she breaks its

"Do you like Beyoncé?"

"Uh...Yeah I think she's very beautiful."
The she goes someone what crazy.

"OMG yeas she is the Queen, my queen I mean Shane Dawson is the queen of queens but you know Beyoncé number two...With Shakira and Rihanna and Avril Lavigne fallowing behind."

She likes a lot of female celebrities, "Have you heard her new Album lemonade?"

"Uh no I haven't...Should I-"