Chapter 3

Michael's POV:

It was 3:00 in the morning and I heard someone crying in the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and I didn't feel Cj's arms wrapped around me like usual she was gone. I got up and went to the bathroom. I slowly opened it to find Cj crying with blood running down her wrists. "Cj?" I asked. "L-leave me alone" she whimpered. "Cj what's wrong?" I ran to her side and shut the door behind me. I grabbed a wet rag and wrapped her wrist up in it. "What happened?" I wrapped my free arm around her and pulled her in a hug. "I-I can't tell you you'll hate me forever..." she said hugging me back. "I don't wanna lose my best friend..." She said. "Cj no matter what you think or do I'll never hate you your my best friend and I can't lose you your like my twin. my other half." I said. "I like someone who will never like me" she said. "its ok Cj tell me I won't hate you" I said hugging her tighter. "I-I like you" she said. Wait did she just say she likes me? I've liked her ever since I met her. "I like you too" I said. "Not the way you think Michael. I'm say I like like you. Like I want you to be mine forever" she said. "I know what you mean Cj I like you that way too I've liked you ever since I met you I was just scared to tell you Bc I knew you would never ever like me but you do so I was wrong" I smiled. "But I don't know what to do. Luke and Josh would kill me if they found out I love their best friend" she said. i whipped her tears away with my thumbs and kissed her forehead. "Let's just go to bed and we'll figure it out tomorrow okay?" I said. "Okay." she said. We pulled away from our hug and I helped her up and we went to bed. I wrapped my arms around her. And she wrapped her arms around me. I felt like we were meant to be like this. I just wanna stay like this forever. "Night Cc" I kissed her forehead again. "Night mikey" she stuffed her head in my chest and fell asleep. I pulled her closer to me and fell asleep too.