Chapter 30: Michael Corner & Dean Thomas

When Hermione woke up the next morning she had a bad feeling. She climbed out of bed and looked out the window to see it was down pouring. Sighing she went down stairs to make herself a cup of tea and saw harry was already up.

"What are you doing up?" Hermione said using a heating spell on the water in her mug.

"I couldn't get back to sleep." He shrugged it off playing with his snitch.

"Oh." She said simply. Not able to think of anything else to say she sat down and started to sip her tea. They sat there in a comfortable silence until harry broke it.

"I thought we could go see 2 people today what do you think?"

"Sounds like a good idea we only have so much time, who are we going to see today."

"Michael Corner" He said grimly

"Oh well this should be an... eventful day." Hermione smirked "Well I’m going to wake up Ron so we can get started soon." She got up and put her mug in the sink

"Have fun with that." Harry grinned

"Ha ha" Hermione said sarcastically climbing the stairs. She pushed the door open to see the redhead still sleeping in their bed. Rolling her eyes she made her way over to Ron.

"Ron...Ron?" She shook him

"Mmmmm?" 

"You have to get up." 

"5 more minutes." He rolled over

"No Ron now." Hermione said but he was already snoring. Sighing Hermione decided she'd have a little fun. She got onto the bed, swung her legs over Ron and started kissing his lips in which he instantly complied to by sitting up and grabbing her waist. After a couple minutes of snogging Hermione stopped the kiss and got off the bed.

"Bloody hell 'Mione if you woke me up like that everyday I’d get up after the first time you said it." Ron joked 

"Well I might have to do it more then" Hermione smiled "Now get dressed we're going to get going soon" Hermione left their bedroom, climbed back down the stairs, and sat down in the living room. Shortly after she had started reading Ginny joined her.

"Good morning." She mumbled still groggy from sleeping

"Morning." Hermione smiled.

"How are you doing, it seems like ages since we've really talked."

"I'm doing good really, although I wish I could've gone to Hogwarts this year I was looking forward to it."

"I completely forgot about going back! Man mums going to kill me."

"Maybe McGonagall will let us come late." Hermione suggested

"Mmm maybe." Ginny replied hopefully "So how’s the baby?"

"Good coming along I haven't had to much morning sickness in a while thank merlin I don't think I could handle that." 

"That’s great and you’re what 2 months along?"

"Yeah." Hermione beamed

"I know it’s early to ask this but have you thought of any names?"

"Yeah I think we're going to go with Galvin for a boy and Rose for a girl."

"If you don't mind me asking why Galvin?" Ginny asked

"Well Ron liked it because of the Chuddely Canonn's seeker and when he suggested I thought it was a nice name but I have a feeling its a girl." Hermione confessed

"Leave it to my brother to incorporate the Cannons into his kids name." Ginny giggled, " But Rose is a pretty name it'll go well when she gets the Weasley red hair." 

"Hmm I suppose it will." Hermione laughed with Ginny. 

"What are you laughing at?" Ron asked while coming down the stairs.

"Nothing, are you ready to go?"

"Who are we seeing today?" Ginny asked enthusiastically

"Michael Corner and Dean Thomas." Hermione stammered 

"Bloody Hell! Why in Merlin are we going to see them at the bloody same time?" Ginny exclaimed "Oh well lets get this bloody over with, Harry?"

"Yeah?" Harry answered back

"Let's get this over with we're leaving now."

"Okay." He said coming into the living room "I heard from George that they spend all their time in pubs so we're going to have to go to hogsmeade." They all nodded and apperated into hogsmeade. As the spinning sensation slowly stopped they headed to hog's head. As they entered the pub they were instantly hit with the smell off alcohol. It wasn't the best place to visit it was bleak and colorless. It had no life in it and neither did the customer’s. The four friends looked around and finally recognized the pair sitting in the back with somewhat appeared to be fire whiskey.

"There they are" Hermione pointed out

"Lets cross our fingers their not already drunk." Ginny sarcastically. Then Dean and Michael saw them.

"Heyy its Ginny!" Dean said pointing over to her.

"Ginny come over hereee! I'm glad to see you!" Michael called the group made its way over and drew up some chairs and another table.

"Hello Dean, Michael." Harry started off but was soon interrupted by Michael

"Man why did we let her go Dean? She’s smoking even back then she was Hot."

"She dumped you, you idiot that’s why." Dean laugh hiccupped

"Oh yeah! Why'd you do that Ginny I really liked you." Michael took another sip of his fire whiskey

"Don't start with me now Michael Corner I am NOT in the mood." Ginny said glaring at him

"WHY NOT?" Michael whined 

"BECAUSE I HAD TO BLOODY COME TO SEE YOU TWO! THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I WANTED TO DO TODAY OR ANY OTHER DAY! DO YOU THINK I EVER WANT TO SEE 2 OF MY EX-BOYFRIENDS WITH MY HUSBAND?" Ginny Screamed showing the Weasley temper. As she screamed this though Michael did not hear anything he just kept staring at her lost in thought and when she finished he did the most unbelievable thing...

********************************************************************************************

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Cliffy!! I’m so mean especially since I haven't been updating very often which I’m truly sorry about I had a summer reading project and the books I had to read were awful they were about the holocaust and *shivers* they were so sad! Anyways no excuses I’m horrible for keeping you waiting so long and with a short chapter but to make it up to you I shall post 2 chapters in the morning since its 11:00pm (or 23:00) where I am well like it? Hate it? Please Comment vote or maybe even Fan? You know if you haven't already 

~A_LovesHP