Chapter 30

Camila woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and heard music playing. She stretched in bed and felt a little sore from last night but relaxed as she smiled at what had happened last night. she lifted her hand and saw the thick silver band that was on her finger with the engraving of the sun. She took it off and analyzed it and seen there was something in graved inside.

'My heart, my everything, my sun that shines for me'

Camila smiled at the quote and couldn't help but feel her heart flutter. She crawled out of bed and put on some panties and a big shirt she found in the dresser that had there clothes that Lauren fixed up. Camila just smiled and couldn't wait to see her beautiful girlfriend. She walked down the stairs and could hear the band paramore playing hallelujah. She snuck around the corn to see a dancing Lauren lip syncing to the lyrics.

"Screaming, "Hallelujah"! Hallelujah" Lauren sang as she danced and flipped pancakes. Camila snuck behind her and placed her arms around her as she cuddled in to her neck "oh someone's up"

"Yeah and someone's in a good mood" camila said kissing Laurens cheek as she watched Lauren pour some more pancake in to the mix and dabbed a little on camilas nose.

"Hey don't waist "camila said whipping it off her nose and licking her finger "good mix though"

"Thanks babe" Lauren said flipping the pancake as camila just watched, Lauren placed the last pancake on the plate and turned off the stove and walked over to the island that had more food on it

"Bam yup I did that" Lauren said placing the food next to the rest ready to serve as camila chucked and shook her head.

"Ooo wifey material" camila said getting a plate for herself and Lauren. Camila served up herself on food along with Lauren as they sat at the island and ate across one another. Camila watched Lauren as she ate her food slowly just watching her beautiful girlfriend. Lauren noticed and looked up only to find camila with lustful eyes ready to pounce at any moment.

"What" Lauren asked as she ate her food. Camila placed her fork and took her plate to the sink, Lauren frowned and was gonna ask camila what was wrong but didn't as camila turned her around and kissed her lips hungrily.

"Mmm" Lauren moaned in surprised as she dropped her fork as well and pushed her plate aside Lauren turned in her seat as camila grabbed her by the waist and lifted her to lot on the countertop never breaking the kiss as she sucked on Laurens tongue.

"I want you right here" camila whispered as she lifted Laurens shirt and threw it aside as she attacked Laurens breast with kisses and took the right breast in her mouth.

"Ahh camila"Lauren said letting her head fall back as camila continued to suck and switch in between her breast and found her lips once more before removing Laurens panties and laying her down in the countertop. Camila kissed down Laurens body as she got to her center and did wait to let her tongue slid through her fold.

"Shit ahhh" Lauren moaned arching her back as camila lapped her up and down repeatedly. She found her clit and sucked harshly on it as Lauren moaned even louder.

"Ahh camila fuck" Lauren said watching camila as she held on the the countertop as best as she could, Camila entered Lauren with two fingers without warning and moved in a fast pace.

"Camila!" Lauren yelled as camila moved in and out of her quickly, she pulled out and replaced her fingers with her tongue as she moved in and out of her quickly.

"Ugh camila I'm cumming " Lauren said as she arched her back and threw her head back as she squirmed under camilas hold"camila ahh"

Lauren came on camilas tongue as she cleaned her up and let her ride out her high. Camila crawled over Lauren and found her lips as she kissed them hungrily as Lauren moaned at the taste of herself.