My Quotes 2

~ Eh, more quotes from me :3

When it's dark, do not fear, for the clouds will clear and the sky will be bright, once again.

Never let one's appearance deceive you.

Once they start a rumor about you liking someone or someone liking you, you start to believe the rumors and fall for that person.

Stop thinking for a while and just relax - enjoy the little time you have to live.

Life is short, but we waste it to insignificant things, like fights, anger and war.

Remember the reason you fought to be yourself and to be unchanged by society.

Do what you think is right, not what others think you should do.

We all have that one person or thing that keeps us alive.

Love your enemies and one day, they might learn to love you, too.

Aim high, never low.

Try new things; you may come to like them.

Be yourself and people will love you, even if you're hated; someday, someone will notice your greatness.

Choose a path in life and don't turn back; face the horrors and dangers thrown at you.

You wonder if love is just a myth or a fairytale because nobody shows it to you, but it might just be around the corner.

Be open to suggestions, they could grow into big ideas.

Just because you've made mistakes in your life doesn't mean that you'll make them, again, but it also doesn't mean that you won't.

Have strength and courage to get you through another day.

Like they say, it's darkest, before dawn; so good things will come to those who wait.

NEVER EVER lie about loving or liking a person; it could change their whole outlook on life.

Don't guilt someone - it sucks to feel guilt everyday when it's not their fault, I would know.

Successes don't happen overnight, you have to work to get them.

Block out those who made you weak and rise even taller than they will ever be.

Life will throw obstacles in your path to test you if you're worthy of the rewards that lay ahead.

It's hard to prevent yourself from liking someone when there are heaps of ppl around you; so many choices, but there'll be that one person.

Be happy for the one you love, even if it hurts to see them with somebody else.

Sometimes, it's good to put down your barriers and just take whatever comes your way.

He'll never know how much you love him, but at least, he talks to you.

It's hard to admit something you try hard to disguise.

Your heart will heal over time.

You miss that one person every second of they day, but you know that they'll never be yours.

Most people lie about having a crush.

I wish I could undo all my mistakes and make them right, before they repeat.

I cry through the night and smile during the day; I wish someone knew and would be my light.

They said that I looked sad, but I was just tired... And thinking about the person that will never be mine.

Just fall asleep and you can dream of a better world.

Distance won't separate us - we'll always be in each other's hearts.

The people with the most helpful advice have lived through the hard times and perhaps, they're still living through them, now.

Don't pretend to love me when you really don't.

You're giving me mixed signals and I'm starting to wonder what I'm supposed to feel.

It's hard to ignore the taunts and sneers of the people putting you down.

It's hard to live up to someone's expectations; they get disappointed when we miss the mark we're supposed to hit.

Don't stoop down to their level just because you can't take it, anymore.

If your heart is beating, you're still alive. It's better than being dead; you've made it this far, so why stop, now?

If someone brings you down, come back ten times stronger and leave them gaping.

Success is the key.

Why believe the person who has lied to you many times, before?

Find something or someone that makes you happy and that'll be a reason for you to live.

Don't let other people make your decisions for you; think for yourself.

Parents expect us to wake up early, but this is when we need the most sleep.

When I tell people to go away, I just want someone who understands me to stay with me. But no one ever does.

Make today the best day of your life.

Ideas are just ideas if you don't do anything with them; make them a reality.

I'm not cold on the outside; I'm cold on the inside, where my heart is.

It's your life; you're free to do whatever you want - don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Pain is part of life; it's what the strongest of people feel.

Just because a person seems strong on the outside, it does not mean that they aren't crying on the inside.

Show kindness to a stranger and they'll show kindness back to you in the future, should you meet, again.

Love everyone, even the ones you despise, for they might be hurting and you'll brighten up their day.

Live life without any should haves and what ifs.

Don't hide behind a mask, unless it's a masquerade ball, as people will not be able to appreciate the real you.

~ I basically got these from all my tweets that I posted on Twitter. I get random thoughts and I just post them, so yea o.o Link to my Twitter is under External Link. Vid is Life Goes On by LeAnn Rimes.