Chapter 1

• Ally's POV •

"Allison!" My mom shouted. "Katie is at the door!"

Today was the day that I was gonna see the Magcon boys on their tour. What could possibly make this day better? Oh, yeah; going with no other than my best friend, Katie.

"Okay, mom, I'm ready!" I was halfway out the door before she said something.

"Have fun seeing your madcon guys, or...whatever their name is." She said, hugging me.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "MAGcon," under my breath.

Quicky running out the door, Katie and I ran to the car.

This was gonna be an interesting experience.

<><><><>

"HELLOOO LOS ANGELES!!!" Cameron screamed into the microphone. The entire room was filled with screams and cries from the girls there. "HOW ARE YOU ALL?!"

The girls screamed their faces off.

Katie and I were covering our ears, it was so loud. We gave each other small smiles and looked back and Cameron.

All the guys ran onto the stage, and the screams got louder. I swear to God, I'm going to be deaf by tomorrow morning.

I raised my poster up in the air for them to see. Mahogany noticed me and motioned for me to come onstage and give her to poster to show everyone. Grabbing Katie's hand, I ran as fast as I could. We got on the stage and handed the poster to Mahogany, which she put in front of the DJ booth.

Just as we were leaving the stage, Matt grabbed my shoulder. "Nice shirt," he whispered and smirked.

My shirt had Matt's face on it and read, "ya lyin."

I giggled and he patted my back. "Have a great rest of the night, babe," He laughed.

Katie and I headed back to our seats and did what Matt said; had a great rest of the night.

<><><><>

The police showed up later on that evening, and everyone had to evacuate the premises. Some of the people there were jumping on the stage and hugging the boys to death. Those girls, of course, were escourted by security.

As I was exiting out the door, I realized that my purse was gone. I have to go find it.

"Go get the car ready, Katie. I'll be right back."

<><><><>

I was just on my way back when some guy put a black t-shirt over my head. I only got a glimpse of the guy before he blindfolded me. It was Bart.

He pushed me onto a couch. The blindfold was taken off, and I was facing a wall. Bart left and shut the door.

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hi, um, you're real and alive, right?"

I turned around to see Carter sitting next to me on the couch. I screamed, and he put his hand over my mouth.

He smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth, and....fangs?

I felt a force fling me towards him. Next thing you know, I was on his lap. Carter smirked at me, then said,"Guys..."

All of them came into the room. They all looked at me, and smiled, revealing their fangs. Carter was the first one to bite into my skin. Next Taylor, Jack J, Shawn, and the pattern goes on.

Matt was the last one to bite me.

"Hurry up, Matt," Gilinsky pointed to his wrist, where there was no watch at all. "You take too much time."

"Shh. I don't think its fair to bite her all at once. Lets just give her a break for a second." Matt kneeled down next to the part of the couch where my head was.

He opened his mouth, revealing his fangs. I tried to scream, but my mouth opened, and nothing came out. Matt put his index finger on my lips, silently hinting me to not speak. He brushed a few pieces of hair behind my ear.

"Close your eyes, Ally. Everything is gonna be okay." Cam sounded super calm.

I'm creeped out, but jumping with joy at the fact that he knows my name.

Matt looked at me with concern. "Close your eyes."

So, I did.

Next thing you know, everything went black.

<><><><>

hi guys! So this is my first chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it :)

- Ashley