Chapter 10; Healing

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE HUGE SPOILERS FOR CERTAIN STORIES; THEY'RE LISTED DOWN BELOW, IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING THEM, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM BEFORE THIS CHAPTER TO GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE. STORIES REFERENCED:
One Last Time, by hwest36
Skin And Bones, by mrepic112
Just Monika, by Meep911

(Y/N POV)
I wake up to the sound of soft breathing in my ear and purple hair obscuring most of my vision. Yuri (I hope it's Yuri and not just some random purple haired stranger) is hugging me like a body pillow, her head angled upwards and laying on my chest, one of her legs over both of mine, effectively trapping me, and entire body pressed into my side. The duvet is also over our heads, leaving us in almost a void of darkness were in not for a small, tiny pocket of the outside, like a computer screen leading into the real world. I lay there for a couple of minutes, enjoying the company of Yuri and almost fall asleep again, until the covers get jerked off of us by someone else hands, and both me and Yuri immediately throw up our hands to cover us from the sudden blinding light.

"WAKEY WAKEY, TIME TO GET UP AND SHAKEY!" I hear Sayori scream.

"I'M GONNA REGRET SAYING THIS BUT I DID A BAKEY CAKEY!" Natsuki shouts after a moment of silence.

"MAYBE WE SHOULD GO SWIM IN A LAKEY!" Monika exclaims, holding in laughter.

"Nah, we're just being fakey- YURI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Natsuki shouts. I put my hand down and look over at her, only to notice;

I'm only in my boxers and Yuri's in some... slightly revealing lingerie.

"Taking advantage of Y/N, are you?" Monika whispers menacingly.

Oh god no.

Wait why are you so scared all of a sudden?

"Using your slutty body to try and take him away already?"

"M-Monika it's not what it-"

"No, shut up you slut. You're worse than his exes." Natsuki joins in. She gets out her brass knuckles and everyone apart from Monika's eyes widen. Monika pulls out a Deagle and points it at Yuri.

"Wait, what are you all doing?! Please, stop!" Sayori pleads, but gets ignored.

Holy shit dude what the fuck did you see this coming how bro please tell me dude this is scary.

It's going to get worse.

Yuri slides off the bed and quickly grabs a switchblade off the table,flipping and flicking it out expertly before pointing it at Monika. I'm too weak to be able to shout, so I try to slide off the bed, screaming in pain as I try to.

You're going to get both of us killed.

Grrruuuuuhhhh help help help help this hurts what the hell am I supposed to do to help the situation?

"What did that slut do to you, Y/N?! I swear, we'll get revenge for you!" Natsuki screams, flying at Yuri. I can only watch in slow motion as Natsuki's brass knuckles get centimetres away from Yuri's face, as Yuri's knife gets closer and closer to Natsuki's liver, and as Monika's finger tightens on the trigger, and as Sayori screams in desperation, and as I'm thinking this I also think

(Genos POV)
I quickly force control of Y/N's body, ripping him from reality into the recesses of the back of my mind and allowing me to teleport into the middle of the fight, telekinetically forcing everyone across the room away from each other.