Chapter 3

Bentley kisses me for some time until he finally pulls aways from me, and I start to head towards my house when Bentley pulls me back by the arm very lightly and whispers, "Just remember I always love you, and no matter what happens that won't change, ever, not even during horrible times. I'm going to stay home with you tonight just so I know that, that creep can't get to you. I'm going to protect you forever and always, whether you like it or not. I can't bear to see you hurt."

Me and Bentley start walking to the door, him carrying my backpack for me, and me walking right beside him. I reach and my pocket to grab my key and unlock the door. I then open the door, let Bentley inside, and tell him where to put my backpack.

Bentley then says, "I grabbed some of the homework that the teachers assigned for you before we left. If you need any help at all, just ask. Do you understand?" He lightly kisses my forehead right where my hairline is, while I murmur, "Mhm." He walks over to my living room to watch television while I stay in the kitchen and start on my homework when I come across something that I can't figure out in Math, his class. So I go over to him and show him the problem, while he tries to explain it all to me, which he just has to explain again because I don't get it.

I finally understand the problem and head back to the kitchen when he pulls me back again and starts to kiss me so lightly, yet so passionately. I head to sit down on the couch while my lips are still on his and I start kissing him even deeper. We stay kissing like that for about 5 minutes until I finally get up and go back to do my homework.

After about another 30 minutes, I get done with my homework and go to sit and watch television with Bentley. He's watching some sports channel that has people playing a game of football, and since I'm not a very big fan of watching sports, I change the channel to something that suits my liking. Yep, you guessed it, Pretty Little Liars. We're watching a re-run of it that's the first episode, and we're at the part where Ezra and Aria first meet and make eye contact in the classroom.

I just kind of glance at Bentley and kind of smirk at him because it's kind of funny about our situation and their situation. He just smiles at me and ruffles my hair, to which I respond by making his hair a bigger mess. Pretty soon, we both are just laughing like crazy at how each others hair looks.

We both decide that we want to do something else besides watching television, so I try to think of something that we could do for an hour or two until I go to bed for the night. I finally come up with that we could both start reading the same book, and we decide on both reading Romeo and Juliet for two hours. We both read to the same point and then I head upstairs to go to bed, when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs after me. I look down the stairs from where I'm at, and there stands Bentley with a huge smirk on his face. I can't help but laugh and run up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once I get up to my bedroom, I see a sillouette standing in the doorway because of the darkness and lean up in my bed to see Bentley coming over in just boxers(and yes, it's VERY sexy) and gets into my bed on the other side. I know he's just coming to comfort and protect me throughout the night, but I still can't help but to blush of how close he is.

I fall asleep dreaming of Bentley the whole night, me embraced in his arms, and my back turned to him, dreaming of how it would be like if we were together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the late update guys, I've been extremely busy with softball and Super Summer and all that other stuff. I might not be able to update, or even on for that matter, for a while, but I'll try the best I can to update my stories for you guys. July 7th-14th, I'll be on a Mission Trip, so if I don't respond, you know why now if you didn't already know. I'm getting a haircut Thursday at 5, so if you don't see me then, now you know why. Today I have a game, tomorrow I'm going to be making a YouTube cover, so if you want you can watch that, I guess, so the only free night I really have is Friday, so I'll try updating then. Oh, something I wanted to tell you, Please tell me which stories you want updated every once in a while, so I know which one to update first. I hope you guys keep continuing to read my stories <3 I love you guys <3  -Cheyenne

Comment, Vote, and Fan <3