Chpter 17

Ok guys here is the update for all of you..

Please do share and vote.. well I will be a bit irregular now on so please help me by cooperating

Avoid mistakes if any...

Next morning Manan found each other lying in each others arms.. it was almost the same time their sleep got disturbed because of the bright sunlight that was entering into their room..

But in that moment they looked at each other with different questions going on in their mind about their future. Nandini to protect herself from something she cannot do anything or not answer took the opportunity and moved out from there..

While Manik also did not say anything and let her go because he need to clear his mind. While taking a bath Nandini started playing events in her life from the time Manik entered and then she was like if only in the name of trust and respect this person can do so much what would he do if he ever fell in love..

This sudden feeling of being loved grew in her but then she also made herself realised that due to his bitter past it is wrong to even expect love from him..

While on the other side Manik sat and was thinking that why does he feel this urge to protect Nandini from all the evil of the world.. has he already given a special place to her.. well yes he has a soft corner for her already after all she takes good care of his father and him..

But then why did he feel so sad and bad when he could not do anything to reduce her pain during her parents death anniversary.. may be all this was just because the fear of losing dad after her experience..

That time Nandini came out and asked Manik to freshen up till then she will order breakfast for them

That time Nandini came out and asked Manik to freshen up till then she will order breakfast for them.  Manik agreed to her and they both made a mental note to talk something about all these things to her upto the level he can.

Both were having their breakfast in silence. Manik was noticing Nandini being disturbed while for Nandini.. she wanted to have that normal relationship between them but her hopes can never be true she does not know why that feeling crept up in her.. may be the insecurities that he might leave her to fight with the cruel world..

Manik could not take it so once the breakfast is done he just held Nandini's hand and take her outside. He made her sit near the pool and they both dipped their legs in pool..

M: Nandini what has got so awkward
Between us and that too suddenly..

N: nothing has happened.

M: whom are you fooling Nandini... Things do not seem to be fine.

Nandini this time did not say anything because she felt that there is nothing to talk about. She looked the other side..

Manik now got a confirmation that there is something in her mind too that was disturbing them and that is not good..