Chapter 19: "SPG"

This chapter is SPG if you dont want to read this, pls skip this chapter:)

Habang binibihisan si kath, naka titig lang ako sa muka nya, im really happy each time i saw her face, habang tinatanggal ang damit ni kath, biglang dumilat si kath and...........

kath: dj do you love  me??
me: Oo naman! wag nawag mong isipin na di kita mahal.
kath: umhhhhh...   really? diiiiimoko iiwan? sabay hug kay dj..
dj: yup i really like you,not like but i want you!,i need you! then i kissed her.

I kissed kath, and hug her and she kissed me back, dikuna mapigilan so, hinigako si kath & kiss her neck leaving love bites, while kissing her on her neck she suddenly moan so this time a want her badly, pagkatapos ay pumaibabaw naman ako sakanya,then we started kissing again, but this time ay nabigla ako sa ginawa ni kath, dahil umupo sya at hinalikan ako, because of that i feel so hard, so i laid her again & kissed her then starting taking of our clothes, till both of us are naked, then i look her body for the 2nd time seing it, im still amaze, then kiss her neck again down to her tummy then i ask her if i can enter to her thing, & she just  give me a sweet smile, and after that i start kissing her twin's then i positioned myself as i spread her legs. Then i pulled her closer to me, so that time pressed my thing to her entrance & it was so tight , i know that this is her 1st or 2nd matapos yung nangyari samin, i carefully thrust then bent down to kiss her to distract the pain she feel's, at 1st i was slowly moving trying not to hurt her, then it goes faster, then i felt that im cumming, so i thrust faster and, i felt the liquid thing  shooting with her womanhood, after that i remained on top of her, then i just look at her inocent face and kiss her gently at her lips. She look so tired and she try to give me a smile, then i rolled beside her and hug her.And i kissed her lips saying thank you , then she close her eyes slowly, because i know she's tired & drunk.Then i close my eye while holding her hand.

Ok short lang tong chapter nato:) if dinyo nagustihan sorry hahaha di kase sanay gumawa ng gantong episode eh:)
pls read my story:)
VOMMENT:)
---MDP:)