Thirty-five

(Jinyoung's POV)

I sat there, looking at Ahyoung being sad as she remembered about Namjoon. I can't do anything, i need to move on from her. If i go and calm her down, everyone including her will  assume that i want to win her heart, taking the chance. I dont want that, im not in love with her anymore, im sure of that.

No..

Actually it is, i will try to not be in love with her.

Out of blue someone tapped my shoulder, caught my attention.

As i turned around, i saw Daeun by my side. "Yes?" I answered. She looks worried "are you okay? You were spacing out" She smiled awkwardly.

I looked at her for a moment, i dont know why, i just wanted to do it. "Is there anything on my face?" Daeun asked. I just shook my head as a no and kept on staring. Daeun was too shy and blushed right away then looked down.

"I guess you are so tired, i-i will go now. Here, a drink for you" She grinned nervously and walked away to the others, to hand them the drinks.

I automatically chuckled to see her that way, she is cute. Wait what?

That night, i went out for a walk, well.. Actually, my driver brought me to the place i wanted to go, it's not like i was 'walking'

As he stopped me by the street because i said to, i got off and walked to the convenience store to buy a snack and a drink can.

"wait. Where is my purse?!" While i was queued up to pay for it, someone yelled in front of me. She was so frightened.

Wait.. That voice.

"Daeun?" I opened my mouth and saw her looking at me with a worried look on her face. "What's the matter?" i asked.

"I-i dont know where is my purse. Jm sure i brought it just now" She gritted her teeth in worriness, as she kept on checking her pockets

"No it's okay, i will pay for it"

~

"Phew.. Thank you so much Jinyoung oppa" She sighed in relief. "I might've burdened you by paying it. I will pay you back"

I just laughed "You know i wont ask you to pay back. No guy will" I smiled. "There is. My classmate guy, he is an annoying one" She scoffed.

"Well, i guess he is not a gentleman then"

"But seriously, sorry. If you weren't there, i dont know what to do. Either i put back and go home to take some money or just go out and search for my purse"

"No it's okay, really. But did u bring your purse? for sure?" i asked again and she just nodded. "Im just worried about your money and cards in there"

She sighed "I should've take care of it properly"

"i saw you bought the noodles cup, for whom?"

"A-ah, for me actually" She giggled. "Mom and unnie went the police station again to tell them about the money, you know that Namjoon oppa helped and everything else. They were in rush so there's nothing for me to eat. Besides, our fridge is empty, haven't buy the groceries" She shrugged.

"Are noodles enough for you?" He asked in sudden

"Err.. Yes of course" She cleared her throat. "I know you dont. Can i come to your house?"

Her jaw dropped "F-for what??"

"Just to eat. I haven't eat my dinner too"

She was speechless and i told him to ask permission from her mother. As she called, her mother picked up and she began to talk.

A smile appeared on her face, which i guess it's a green light. Out of blue, she handed me the phone

"Unnie wants to talk to you"

I placed the phone on my ear "Yes--"

"Listen, only eating. If you do anything to her i swear i will find you"

I can't help but laugh "I won't. I respect women"

With that, she was being quiet for a moment and she replied then she ended the call.

"So let's go now" I smiled wide. I told my driver to pick me up later and just walked to her house.

Once i walked in, Daeun quickly went to the kitchen to prepare some tea. I didn't tell her to stop because she knows how she needs to treat a guest.

While i was sitting, i looked up from my phone and asked her "So.. What do you want to eat?"

"E-eh..? you decide"