Chapter 16

5 Months Later

Camilla's POV

I woke up with the beeping sound on my alarm, It was the 20th Of November, 4 more days for Louis's birthday and 8 more days for the concert. A lot of things have changed after the Festival, like Nicole and i don't see Deepakshi anymore because she lives really far away and it's really difficult for us to go there. I stretched my hand and reached for my glasses and texted Nicole that i'm coming to her house today. Harry called me yesterday, after a long time because he was busy with the tour and what not so we use to only text, He said that there's going to be a surprise party for Louis!

So I got ready and freshened up, and went downstairs for breakfast, I passed a whole lot of Christmas decorations kept on the table, every house in this area is covered with decorations and then there's our house, yesteday i wanted to have a serious talk to mum about this matter but i was too tired.

"Mum why haven't we decorated the house again?, Its nearly Christmas!", i asked while sitting down in  front of a bowl of cereal.

 "Because you're father hasn't come back yet! He's coming tonight so then we'll decorate the house together, like always, she told me

"ugh fine!", i said digging into my bowl of cereal.

"Arn't you going to Nicole's house today?", she asked me pouring herself a cup of coffee

"yeah i know", i said

"Has Harry called you?", she asked me

"YEAH HE DID YESTERDAY!, And you kno-"

"oh look at you", she said

"yeah and Louis 's Birthday is coming and and we're having this awesome celebration and that means i'll get to see Deepakshi again and then on the 28th they are having a concert here so we have backstage passes so we get to hang out with them", i said taking a deep breath

"Breath Cam breath", My mum told me laughing, "I don't know how you girls keep this long distance relationships",

"Mommy! These long distance relationships are always the most romantic ones", i told her

"okay eat your breakfast and i'm driving you to Nicole's house, " she said getting up and going towards the sink. I put the T.V on and the news channel was on, I don't really like the news channel because most of the news they show are so depressing so i changed it to the music channel. I put a spoonfull of cereal in my mouth, and my eyes widened when i saw what was coming on T.V. I swallowed the food in my mouth and raised the volume, they were showing hot gossip of different celebrites and they showed the scandal which happened in the music festival. I don't believe this! 4 months have passed but they still kpet showing what happened at the festival. I shut the T.V off and got up and went upstairs to get my bag.

"Cam, Cam hurry up i'm getting late for work", i heard my mum scream from downstairs

"i'll be right there!", i replied and ran downstairs, "i'm ready lets go"

I followed my mum outside and locked the door behind me, as i was getting into the car I heard someone call my name from the back, I turned around and saw Jacob standing on my front doorstep. Jacob is one of my friends, I met him in Middle school and Nicole, Jacob and i have been friends ever since, but then he transferred schools so this is the first time after many years i'm seeing him.

"omg Jacob!", I said and hugged him, "you look so different "

He did look different, his hair was back to its original color which is brown, he colored it blonde just to impress a bunch of girls who didn't even care about him.