Shocking Meet

Eisha pov***
As he left me dumbfounded on my way to Starbucks Cafen I directly go to see my favorite girl I've ever seen at the orphanage lately where in I'm helping and assist... Soon as I enter the shop i went near her seeing her wearing her hiphop outfit yes i pull her out on that orphanage and i adopt her shes lucky kung mamahalin din siya ng taong darating sa buhay namin  and gonna stand na mabuting ama sakaniya. Mom why are you like that po?? Do you have any problem??? You can open up with me anytime mom l'll ask uncle taehyung to help you... No thats not it Gail.. I would be happy to tell you the news later Im gonna meet my fiancee your soon to be father and I'm here to tell you the good newss. I told her using my eyesmile.. What??? Mom your getting into an arranged marriage I'm goin to have a daddy yayyyy!!! Im so happy saranghae mom... Nado saranghae baby... I said then hug her so tight so you gotta go back to yur nanny mommy needs to prepare for the mean time muna ok... K.mom take good care of your health bye... After that she runs to her nanny.. Shes such a nice and wise kid....  I went out the cafe and drove home getting directly into my room..

Too dark right thats my inside this room was full of my real side attitude etc

Too dark right thats my inside this room was full of my real side attitude etc. Once you enter this room you will fully know me...