Chapter 8: Back Home

Hello My lovelies I Am Back with Another chapter and I will try my best to update more but for now here is another chapter

Songs: All The Tracks On 'Made In The A.M.'

************************************

Syuari's POV: 

It has been such a whirlwind of emotions since I met the boys and everything from moving and transferring schools but now I'm moving back home to live with my grandparents.

I am truly going to miss London and my parents but they want what's best for me and that is to finish my schooling. 

Once you leave they will forget about you, the little voice in my head won't shut up as I am laying down trying to sleep to catch my flight at 9am UK time "ugh" I sigh getting up out of my bed to go get some water from the fridge in our hotel room.

I find myself contemplating how my life would be without the boys and leaving my family behind in London while I'm Back home in Canada.

As I make my way to the kitchen I pull out my phone to text my mom to tell her that we will meet her and my family at the airport.

Me: hey mom don't forget to Meet I and Liam at the airport in the morning I Love You Momma good night. xx

Mom: I won't forget my baby I Love You Too And Goodnight. XX

after I texted her I went to the fridge to Grab a bottle of water and sit at table with it thinking to myself.

Niall and the other lads with forget all about you as they go on tour just face it Syuari you will go back to being normal once you leave the UK,

"Shut up you stupid little voice no I won't plus they will never forget about me" I said frustrated with myself.

As I sit in the kitchen by myself I hear someone shuffling their way to the kitchen but knowing him it's probably Niall getting some food......that boy sure can eat I laugh to myself.

I am waiting for whoever is making their way to kitchen I decided To hide on them just so I can scare them.

I ducked under the table before they came into the kitchen I looked out from under the table to see those familiar blonde locks of hair so I smiled devilishly and counted down from three........3.........2.......1 "BOO!!!" I said, "Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Syuari What The Fuck you scared the Shit out of me" Niall said holding his hands over his heart while I laugh uncontrollably "Oh My God Niall You Should Have Seen Your Face" I said laughing at him.

He turned away from me looking all flustered and blushing because of how scared he was. Damn He looks so cute when he is all flustered and blushing so I decided To speak after my laughter dies down. "Hey Niall?" I said calmly, "Hey Syuari?" he said mocking my tone, "You arse! I was going to ask you a question but I don't think I should ask you now" I said looking away trying to be mad, "Aww don't be mad babe" he said coming over to me to wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Please Syuari don't get mad ask me your question" Niall said so I turn to look at him but get caught up in his beautiful Ocean blue eyes.

"Syuari?" He Said again,

"Oh sorry what?" I asked blushing.

"I said you can ask your question love" he said laughing a little.

"Oh yeah right anyway I Was gonna ask what would you do if I were to leave?" Asked with concerned looked on my face. "I would try my hardest to convince you to stay why?" He replied with a worried expression in his eyes and I knew I had To tell him as soon as possible.